399 Ret/DK/lock LF AOTC/early Mythic focused guild

My previous guild folded due to lack of motivation. Looking for a new home hopefully for a long time. I have AOTC experience obtaining it for BFA and shadowlands raids I played.

I have a 399 ret with 4pc Prot offspec ready to go for the current tier. I am also willing to swap to my alts Warlock/DK but they are 375 and would need some time commitment to bring them up (but very open to switching for the next tier).

Looking for a 2 weeknight schedule around 8-12pm EST.

Hey there Furansowa!

might be the place for you! We’re looking for more melee DPS to fill our roster and it’d be great to have a 3rd switch in tank for Broodkeeper in Vault heroic.

Our raid times are 8-11pm EST Tuesday & Wednesday.

Feel free to message me at one of these locations:
Kalizath#7507 on Discord
Xaiba#1973 on Battle.net

Hey there! Not sure if you’re still looking, but here’s another one for ya! We’re One More Pull on [H]Zul’jin. :slight_smile:

We are first and foremost a casual AotC guild, we achieved AotC all tiers in SL and in S1 of DF. Most of us always get KSM, some (like me!) push to get KSH each season. We are looking to dabble in Mythic in addition to our Heroic reclears; Mythic progression will be kept mostly lighthearted and fun, we’re not trying to push CE. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:00-10:30 PM EST, and we’re currently looking for all roles! We have about 15 members, and building for 20 currently for our mythic dabbling. Please reach out if you’re interested, would love to hear from ya!

Disc: Mollotov#2682