397 Sin Rogue LF (21++ age) Weekend H/M raiding Guild (Horde) Thrall Preferred

Hi there, so first off… please dont bother with the copy paste guild spam advertisement essays. I never read them.

I am on Thrall and would prefer to stay…however if its worth it I may transfer.

I’ve been away for a while. Im a competent raider and know my class (assassination) as its all I’ve ever raided with.

Im looking for a guild thats chill and mature(ish) (aka run by grown adults and understand real life comes first). A guild thats established and wont fall apart unfortunately like the one I was about to join. Im about quality over quantity. I dont do spam invite guilds just looking for numbers.

I like a chill atmosphere and then when it comes to raiding we go in and get it done (aka game faces on etc). A raid group that provides constructive criticism/feedback in an effort to have everyone improve to progress. I dont do yelling screaming or insults no matter how good a guild is.

Im 397 ilvl at the moment and also enjoy doing M+ keys etc. So a mix of stuff but with Raiding and M+ a focus.

Looking for weekend raiding only as my work during the week keeps me busy so I cant dedicate hours in a row during the week.

Im CST time zone as well.

I tried to keep this short but if you want more details contact me via the info below.

Battletag - jibs#1308

Discord ID - jibs#8086

Or leave a message here. (Btag and Discord will get my attention quicker though)

Thanks

Hey Jibster, added you on BNet. When I try to add the Discord handle to friends, it can’t locate it. You can feel free to reach out to me to chat at limbrok#1655 (BNet) or limbrok#1898 (Discord). We are a Horde guild located on Thrall that raids Fri/Sat evenings from 8-11 PST and run keys during the week, just for some quick context.

I cant seem to find you on discord either. Sent you a Bnet request though.