397 S Priest

Raid times weds/thurs 730-10 EST or late Fir/Sat night

I have logs

Bnet: Edoras#1919

Please leave your contact info here and i will get back to you.

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family. We have casual members as well and there is always people online to talk to. If this interests you please contact one of us.

We are currently running 2 teams.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M
Current Needs: * Heals preference for resto sham, H Pally and MW Monk; Ranged DPS especially Mage, Shadow Priest and Warlock*

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 9/9N 5/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211, any of the listed Team Leads or respective teams Administrative Team Members!

Hi! I’m recruiting DPS for Icrontic. We are Horde on Thrall. We raid Thurs/Sun 7:45 - 11PM EST. We are 9/9N and 1/9H. We are also a community outside of WoW (icrontic. com). Contact me at Charity #1589 (BT) or Charity #7259 (Discord).

HI

Who: Cloudy Day is a semi-casual guild. 9/9N & 9/9H & 3/9M BoD. 6/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N Uldir. Late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 2am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from BoD, be ilvl 395+, and atleast 8/9H. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:

Mage

A player comfortable/willing to dps or heal. IE: WW/MW - Ele/Resto - Balance/Resto - Priest/Shadow

Any high parsing DPS as mythic raid spots are competitive

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

daily bump

Hi there! Terrible Gamers - Bleeding Hollow raids progression exactly those times. Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30 for Mythic and an optional tuesday heroic. We are 3/9M 9/9H with a night of pulls on opulence.

Add my btag if interested or have any questions
Musclebadger#1829

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin%

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Sylvanas Awakens on Stormreaver 4/9H looking for rdps. We raid 8-11 CST on Thursday and Friday. Add btag dsmith#1615 for more information or to see if we are a fit. Either way, best of luck on your search!

Hey, Edoras!

I added you on bnet, but just in case i’ll leave you with my guild and contact info here. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re a newer guild, we’re currently 9/9N 4/9H, but we’re growing and progressing quickly, and many/most of our raid team is ahead of our own progression, so we will continue to progress quickly. We raid progression W/F 7-930 CST and an optional alt run on Sundays during the same time. We are a mature/adult guild with a friendly/laid-back raid environment. Our goal as a new guild is to stick around for the long haul and to achieve AOTC (and a bit beyond) for every raid tier.

We have an immediate need for a spriest and I’d love to see if you could fill that void for us. If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat or to set up a trial with us, feel free to add me on bnet: Conweezy#1387.

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you,

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok

Hey there, we are a new heroic team in a large raiding guild. Check out our info below could use a shadow priest :slight_smile: Hope to hear from ya !

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] <Eternal Kingdom> - Team Valiant

Team Valiant is the newest raid team in that will be running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are now actively recruiting all classes and specializations to fill our new roster!

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

Contact Information

Team Lead: Curat

Discord: Curat#0513

BTag: Alaric#1485

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.

Fallen#1904

Hey,

Hit me up if you’re interested.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Battle for Dazar’alor: 6/9m
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

here we go

still looking

Not sure exactly what you are looking for so will keep it simple and we can chat further in-game depending on what your goals are:

6/9 H, 1/9 M currently - AotC guild, casually pushing into Mythic once roster permits and Jaina Heroic is killed. Thrall Horde - 8-11 p.m. PST (11-2 EST) Fri/Sat raid times. On off nights, we have a handful of people who really enjoy getting their weekly 10 M+ or higher keys, achievements, leveling, etc.

limbrok#1655 if you’re interested, best of luck in your search!

Sounds like Cinder Works is the right fit for you!

About us:

Cinder Works is an adult friendly guild comprised of skilled players and close friends that all have the same goal in mind, having fun and progression! We know how to have fun but at the same time progressing the guild as a whole. Our guild is all about the community, We strive to stay as stress and toxic free as possible.

If I had to describe our guild I would say we are Semi-Hardcore, We can have a good time while raiding but also serious on progression!

We have several groups and players that love to run/push M+ and are willing to help with what ever key you may have!

From time to time we also have contests and raffles within the guild with the prize being around 500k gold! One of our contests was to help redesign our logo and receive a free game of your choice! This logo has also been put onto T-Shirts if that is your cup of tea.

Current Progression:

BoD: 9/9H, 1/9M

Raid Times:

Wednesday – Thursday 4:30 – 7:30 PST (7:30 – 10:30 EST)

Current Recruitment Needs:

• Healers: MW Monk, Holy Pally

• DPS: Ranged (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shadow Priest)

Closing Notes:

If you are interested or want more information feel free to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Contacts!:

Jarclovis#1969

Kruzinskii#1356

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
;

still looking

Hit us up:
Sedanis#1483
Tamuros#1650

Tribe Gaming on Thrall is a group of working professionals in our 20s-30s. Our members represent a range of play styles from Casual to Semi-Hardcore.

We focus on organized play to maximize our time together in game. We run Heroic raiding for AOTC and M+ 3x per week. We’re willing to teach those who will put the effort in to learn the mechanics and master their rotation.

Raids start at 8:30pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

M+ openings currently at 8:30-9:00pm EST Sunday and Monday.

We’re looking to add:

1 Healer

• Any class/spec

2+ DPS

• Any class/spec
  • Would love to see a Rogue or Hunter represented in our raid group
 <Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for Shadow priest as we don’t have any priest in raid currently in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 7/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you