397 Resto Druid LF Guild

Im a 397 resto druid just getting back into the game ive done eternal palace on normal in lfg and want to get into heroic and mythic now. im available to raid on sat and sun nights and have a 120 warrior alt as well. all my characters are on madoran and play “For the Horde!” lol. Been trying to find a guild for a while now but no one replies in game so hoping this will help me find a home.

1 Like

Hi Baked!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 if you have any questions. <3

hey there im very interested in joining your guild i added your battle.net tag and hope to hear from you soon.