397 Lock LF Guild 9/9H horde

Raid times between 700PM CST and Midnight CST. Any days work for me.

BTag - frills3413#1838

[ <Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 1/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Come join us -Ancient Trials- in our fun progression raids. Currently we are 6/9 Heroic.
Sat 7:45pm - 11pm server / Sun 6:45pm - 10pm server.

What we need for our Progression Raid Team:
      -- Range DPS (any)
      -- Healer (DPS off spec a plus)
      -- Tank (DK, Monk, or Warrior)

If you are looking for a long term home and want to belong to a fun, focused, no drama, weekend raiding guild then please contact us at :

Squall#1444 (Bnet ID)
Toolfan#1719 (Bnet ID) Toolfan#1073 Discord

Sigh why does it log me into a toon i dont even play anymore. this is the toon i ment to post on for Ancient trials.

<Thunderbluff Steakhouse> (US-Mal’Ganis)9/9 N and 6/9 H - is a 2 night a week Semi-Harcore Guild that raids on Friday and Saturdays from 7 PM -11 PM EST. We are a new guild that has just recently transferred from another server, So we are looking for all classes for mythic + runs and DPS Classes for Raid. We will be clearing normal first before quickly moving to Herioc.

We are looking to add the following classes to our raid team:

Arms/Fury Warrior
Warlock
and any healer spec

Considering other DPS classes

Please contact me through Battlenet with questions!

GhostDog#14273
or the following people
Kronos#13148
Wreckedem#1615

Currently 9/9H, and 1/9M, Stormfall is an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Many of us are prior CE raiders and some US top 50, who don’t have the time, or desire to play the mythic game. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!

Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!