395 Prot warrior looking for M+ team

I am a 395 (and growing) prot warrior looking for a dedicated m+ team that can go 1 or 2 nights a week with the same team. In SL I ran with a team and the druid tank that was 3k io rated, and wish to get back into the scene again, though my team has moved on due to me taking a break for the beginning of DF.

I am willing to lead this team, and help under geared people get what they need as long as people are committed to growing together.

Send me a message (SuperDan #1814) if you have a team interested, of if you are interested in helping create this group.

Hi Coachpatriot - We’re definitely recruiting Mythic+ key runners at SPUN and think you could be a good fit :slight_smile: I’ve posted some details below so you can take a look. If you’d like to hear more about our guild, our raid team, vibe, and goals - contact me to talk more on Discord! Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level! We’re a community that loves to run keys, share art and music, and hang out in Discord between raids.

As members of SPUN, you are important to us, and our leadership will provide cutting-edge tools to analyze our performance as a team and paths to growth.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

My apologies in the delay, but I was swamped the last couple of weeks and couldn’t respond. My work load will lighten up considerably in the next week though. Are you still looking for m+ members?

1 Like

Absolutely Coach! :slight_smile: Feel free to add me on Discord and we can connect! Devonellah#0195