395 [A] Resto Shaman looking for casual raiding guild

Hello!
I am looking for a more casual raiding guild to join. Still working on heroic even, as I am looking to get back into raiding for the first time this expansion. Last expansion I got aotc every raid and parsed very well on all the healers I played. I started off maining a Hpally in EN into Nighthold, then switched to MW monk in Nighthold into ToS. I then switched to this Resto shaman due to the raid team needing one for mythic progression towards the end of ToS and into Antorus. I have been playing on and off this entire expansion and am now looking to start raiding again.
I can raid any day and am in EST timezone. Would prefer an evening/night guild. Something along the lines of 8/9pm-12/1am EST.

Guild skill or progression doesn’t matter to me, just a stable guild!
Feel free to reach out to me! (I am not looking to transfer/faction change.)
Invader#1417

Greetings! Heart of Redemption is recruiting! We raid 9-11PMest on Tues, Wed, and Thur. We also sometimes do 4th raids or sales raids on Sundays. We are currently We are an AOTC guild, currently 1/9M, 2/2H in current content. We have also run 4th raids and/or sales raids on Sundays. In the past, we’ve also run guild-rated-battlegrounds which we’re open to starting up again.

HoR is nearing our 15th year as a guild, we hope you’ll join us to see why we’ve been so stable and maintained a raiding schedule through all of WoW’s expansions!

heartofredemption.info/Recruitment.html

or you can apply on our discord: discord.gg/DpyUhVS

You can also contact Slayerprime or Deathshahdoh in the game!

Hi Salaru, We may be what you are lf, and we’re on Stormrage. "Unbroken Alliance is a large Casual progressive guild w/ many older players in their 50s, 60s, and 70s. We are BOD N 9/9, H 4/9, COS N 2/2 (working on heroic). Our raid days are Tues. & Wed. 8-10 pm (main progression days) and Sat. & Sun. 8-10 pm (GM decides what we’re running then every week, can be alt run, continuation of progression, gear run for lower geared members, or an achieve run). We use Vent (because some members were having issues w/ Discord and in-game chat on their systems), and food, flasks, repairs provided. GM loves doing keys, and she organizes them all the time when she is online. We also have our pet, mount, and transmog hounds. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game (alts-Aznaa,Janellewitch,Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info./invite. Hope to have you w/ us!

[BOUND TO FAIL]
9/9H 3/9M BOD — 2/2H COS

We are semi-hardcore guild looking for progression minded players.
Raid Tues/Wed from 8pm-11:30pm EST (server time)

We are openly recruiting healers at the moment. If you are interested, and want more information my B-net ID is Casper#1138.

I hope to hear from you soon!

I know you specified raid times to end at 1 AM. But i’ll just drop there here just in case. :slight_smile:

Meraki is a late night raiding guild that is reforming from Legion with the intent of achieving AOTC and possible push into Mythic content. We raid Tues/Wed night at 1 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. EST with an Alt H BoD run Sundays 1 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. EST. We’re currently looking to fill our ranks with like minded individuals that enjoy playing the game and achieving a goal of AOTC or beyond. If enough members are interested, Mythic Raiding will be next.

Current status: 9/9 H - 2/9M | 2/2 H
Looking for DPS pref DK / BOOMY / WW / ROGUE, and Healers. But of course all are welcome.

We started as a small knit a group of people that have been playing together for a few years and have now grown larger and would like to open our doors to more. Most of us work until the late hours of the day so activity is usually around 7 pm - 5 am EST.

As far as guild requirements go, all that we ask if that you show up with the intent to down some bosses and get that AOTC everyone wants. Of course, every little bit of stat helps so please make an effort to have Gems, Enchants, and Potions and a little effort into your M+. If assistance is needed just ask. Food and Flasks will be provided. Gear optimization / ilvl isn’t much of a concern currently, since getting you raid ready of about 370 is simple. As long as you show us you’re willing to put time in your toon on your own, we’ll be more than happy to help. For attendance, consistency is key to progression, so show up. Of course Life comes before gaming, so just let someone know if you’re going to be unable to show and it won’t be an issue.

We’re also accepting those who wish to just socialize and be casual without the intent of progression raiding.

If you have any questions or interested in joining, contact:
BNet: Carnagerage#1157 Discord: Carnagerage#3131

Still on the lookout!

Heyo,

I know our time doesn’t really match yours, but thought I’d give it a shot just incase, else, sorry for the spam :slight_smile:

We’re a 6-9PM EST Sat/Sun weekend guild aiming to get AOTC and kill as many mythic bosses as we can (when possible) each tier. We put out focus on a friendly and loyal guild environment, most of our core group has been together since Legion and some even before then.

If it sounds like something that might interest you, I’ll leave our guild post down below or you can poke either Ketchup#11543 (Drilnock) or Sarovok#1163 (Nogitsune) on bnet.

Cheers!

Hello Salaru! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart: