394 WW monk lfg on Zul Jin

Currently 8/9 heroic 1/9 mythic. Prefer two nights a week ending before 11 PM CST

If youre willing to transfer, Terrible Gamers - Bleeding Hollow is looking to add a strong ww monk to the roster. We raid 7:30-10:30 EST wed/thurs with an optional heroic run tuesday. 1/9M (7% grong) 9/9H

Add Musclebadger#1829 if youre interested and would like to chat!

Hi there!
Stormfall is currently looking for melee dps to fill out the ranks! We are currently AotC with the current content. We are primarily focused on only being an AotC guild but will push some of the loot pinata’s in mythic. If transferring is an option for you, check us out! If you think we would be a great fit, hit up one of the officers!

Heya, we raid Thursday/Friday 6:30-9:30PM CST… I’d like to chat with you a bit more if those times work… Add me on Discord @ aspen#4800

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we need a windwalker monk for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hi Yoruichi

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{5/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 380+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

We’d love to chat with you if you’re still looking for a guild

Epilogue
Zul’jin-US

Schedule: Fri./Sun. 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Faction: Horde

Progress: 8/9H 1/9M

Progression History
Uldir 5/8M

Who we are:
Epilogue (8/9H / 1/9M) is a growing guild formed by 11/11 M Antorus raiders looking to expand on a larger server base. Leadership has raiding and officer experience dating back to Vanilla. We are a driven and focused raid that is dedicated to creating a fun, stress-free environment to push our limits as players in a supportive and constructive way.

Currently recruiting all DPS specs to push Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor on a competitive level. Previous raiding experience is a MUST. Although we welcome all casuals and community members, we are aiming for mythic raiding and expect a mythic level of play from our raiders.

How to join: Get in touch with one of our officers, who will answer any questions you may have and set you up with our application designed to give us an idea of your skill and experience level.

GM: noire#1328
Officers:Rangerbob#1244
Euphy#11829
Raid Lead: Turnsta#1891