394 Brewmaster Tank LF Raiding guild

394 Brewmaster quit around uldir, and im now returning i got too 5/8 Heroic Uldir, But i wanna get back into raiding rather then just doing keystone, I am Australian but i do stay up late So american schedules aren’t that bad for me hit me up for any further information

I am also 110% down too grind out whatever is needed too be able to preform as best as i can for your guild, and im 110% down too swap realms and factions for a good fit.

Add me. Percept#1619

Hello, and welcome back to the game! I am the recruiting officer for Salted, a semi-casual raiding guild on Area52, progress is 9/9H BoD and 1/2 H Crucible. We are looking for a tank for our raid team, which raids Thursdays 8-11pm and Fridays 9pm-12am EST.

We also run keys and other various events over the weekends! If you would like to try us out, feel free to add me on btag, Proxymaster#1872. Best of luck in 8.2!

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2/9M 2/2H [US-Horde]

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Casual Mythic Progression. Most of us have been together since WoD. Flask, Potions, Enchants and feasts all provided during raid.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Mythic plus daily with members competing for Raider IO Rank.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting one Tank

Healers: Recruiting Closed.

DPS: Recruiting all Dps

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.