393 Resto Shaman LFG

Getting tired of having to pug through Heroic, wanting to find something more core based. I am 4/9H experienced but due to either having to pug or current guilds joined can’t progress. I am on often, either running mythic +'s or raids. I also have a 386 Holy Priest. Looking to join a fun, casual, progressive raiding guild.

Hey Ellaidra!

I am a part of <Hang and Bang> (H) US-Stormreaver (AOTC). We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are progressing through Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor (4/9 HC and 9/9N). If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We also have members that actively run M+ and we did some casual progression into mythic raiding and got 2/8 M Uldir (even though the bosses aren’t necessarily difficult).

We raid Wednesdays @ 8pm-11pm CST and Sundays @ 3pm-6pm CST.

We are looking for a Resto Shaman! Let me know if our guild sounds interesting to you.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986

Hey Ellaidra we have a core spot available if you’re interested.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday

Healer Priest ( Any Spec)
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. We all are exceptionally good players that have always raided with the highest preparation possible. We look to help people, but also expect that you know your stuff and come prepared like anyone else. Just remember to have fun this is just a game and not a company or military academy. Attendance is very lenient, let us know you can’t or don’t wanna raid that night is no issue. It’s not a job it’s a game.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 3/9H 6/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. Most of us have at least cleared 3/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic before next tier release. If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of shoot us a message.

1 Like

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Direglaive#2356 in discord.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&amp;amp;feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Visit Our Website to learn more

www.houseofzug.com

step dad of Mal’ganis are looking for skilled and dedicated players to progress through Battle for Azeroth

Current Progression 9/9 N 9/9 H 1/9 M BFD 7/8 M Uldir

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(7:30pm-10:30pm est / 6:30pm-9:30pm central.) with optional off night on Tues.

We are currently recruiting players who can comfortably play their classes specs well. Especially interested in players who can heal or tank just as well as they can dps.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class, so if you feel that is you, please don’t hesitate to apply.

We are a 2 day, 6 hour a week, mythic raiding guild. We strive at being efficient in the little time we raid each week. Which means being prepared before the raid starts and being on time.

What we offer you: - A stable guild with dedicated players - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A member rank for those who want to be in the guild but might not have time to raid every week. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message Maru (Bnet ID: Maru#11697) or Deltons (Bnet ID: Deltons#1789)

We wish you the best in your guild search!

[H][Arthas] is looking for a solid resto shammy ! We are currently 7/9H and would love to hear back from you! Raid days are Fri-Sat 10pm -1:30am Est ! Sauron#1367 is my Btag! Add me let’s chat!

Add me on bnet to talk more Obliterate#11716

Hi, I am not sure what nights you are looking for but my guild raids Tues and weds 930-12ish est and we are looking for one more healer (flex dps is a plus).

Link to info

Hi Ella :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a healer to join our roster! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N, 7/9H and 1/9MM.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 9/9N 5/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Tank

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight :wink:

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

add me @ Basedgod#1650 have a good day!

7/8m 1/9m 8/9h guild lfm solid players 9-12 est mon-tues-thr james#12323

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to faction change or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey friend! I am recruiting for Ancient Dragoons [H] on Thrall. We are currently 6/9N 3/9H. Our schedule is 8pm-11pm EST Tuesdays and Wednesdays with optional raid on Thursdays. If you have any questions or would like to trial with us, contact me on Discord (ayyverty#5944) or Bnet (ayyverty#1964).

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting and accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or NightHawk#13132 or Discord allymental#1799 or Jediswag#9000

Hey my guild’s looking for a rsham for mythic progression, if you haven’t found a guild yet please feel free to add me ihop#1155 so we can chat ^-^. We raid 2 nights a week tues/weds 8:30pm est - 11:30pm est and all the fun times are had :wink:

Forgone Conclusion 8/9 N 4/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, 6:30-9:30 CST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

All

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

bnet tag: Dennix#1965 (GM)
bnet tag: Memoryfoam#11291 (Raid Lead)
bnet tag: Edoras#1919

Would love to talk to you about joining our guild, if you would like to talk some about it add me on bnet Buddahpal#1504

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

ADKGamers is an AOTC focused guild, we like to see the content before its passed, but we are also a more casual oriented guild, so we will likely never push into Mythics. We love to do m+ outside of raid and have many members active outside of raid, we arent looking for people to raid log, but to participate with the guild.

We are on Mal’ganis Horde
We raid Fri-Sat 7-1030 CST. We often allow geared alts in farm content as long as it doesn’t hold us back and players dont need anything on their mains.
We are 8/8H Uldir and we will be pushing for AOTC in the new raid.

Feisty#11761 <— Bnet
Feisty#0882 <— Discord