393 BrM LF friendly, Social, Active guild. Will switch server/faction if needed

Hello.

I am a panda boi. I am looking for a guild that will take a BrM tank (it’s hard to find but it’s the one tank I’ve refined compared to the others). I’m not looking for a “We’re good on tanks but come dps” kind of thing. Tanking is where I have the most fun in raids, mythic+, and so on. I don’t mean to sound rude, but I want to be firm on it because I miss tanking. It doesn’t have to be a main raid team either because raiding isn’t my priority for the most part. (especially mythic raiding. Im just not there yet and I dont want an interview with a mythic raiding guild just to be told what I know about myself). I just want to find a group of people that I can genuinely enjoy this game with. Im in my 20s and focus on CST, just to also include some details that I’ve seen on other posts. I’ll make sure to get in touch with anyone who posts asap.

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Storrim,

We’re currently looking for exceptional players for both heroic and mythic raiding. We’re 9/9H and 1/9M on the server Stormrage. Raids are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:00 EST. We run M+ on Mondays and Wednesdays normally.

If you want more information, you can add me at Woofie#1104. Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey there Storrim, Ascendance could be the guild for you! We are a casual mythic raid guild. By casual I mean only raid 4 hours a week because we don’t want to put in the grind and most of us have been around forever so we are all aware of the fire=bad stuff… We are currently 3/9 M BoD. I’ll leave some info here for you to get a general idea of us. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11pm-1amEST/8pm-10pm PST

We’re definitely not looking for anyone to be on the sidelines. We like to keep our active roster at around 25 people so that we can rotate and have coverage incase of absences.

And if raiding just isn’t your thing we have a good group that likes to get on and push mythic keys and even a few pvp people and a couple here and there that like to just collect everything in game.

If you are interested or have any other questions please add me to btag: pananda#1469.

Hi Storrim, We have been hunting for an offtank for our guild for some time now. "Unbroken Alliance is a large Casual progressive raiding guild on Stormrage (Alliance side). The server is EST., but many of the members in the guild live in CST. We are BOD N 9/9, H 3/9 and COS N 2/2 (working on heroic now). Since there are 2 raids to work on we raid tues & wed H COS 8-10 pm and do BOD Sat & Sun 8-10 pm. Many of the members are in there 50s, 60s, and 70s. Some of us have seen Vanilla. Our GM loves Mythic keys. She will take groups out for whatever key you want to do that someone has. We also have our pet, mount, and transmog hounds. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM me in-game (alts- Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have you tanking w/ us!

1 Like

I will make sure to get in touch with you soon. Just need to take care of a little bit irl first and ill message you asap.

Hi there, Storrim!

I saw you were looking for a guild where you could keep tanking. I would love to speak with you to find out more about what you’re looking for in a guild home. Prestige WorldWide is an adult-only guild (22 is our youngest member) on Area 52 Horde. We have 2 raid teams, both doing heroic BOD. We are silly, twisted people who just like to have fun. My raid team would have room for an experienced tank. Raid times are Th/M 7-10 CST.

If you’d like to chat, please shoot me a message on BNET. Pyxie#1733
Our team is raiding tonight, so you’d be free to join us in discord.

Tank you for reading,

Oopsey

1 Like

I added you on bnet and hopefully we can talk soon! :slight_smile:

Hey there, my guild currently has a spot open for tanking and we’d love to have an experienced Monk!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
If you’re looking for a laid back home who has repeatedly been successful and active despite the roster roller coaster, look no further!
Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick responses)

Hello!

If you are still looking for a guild, please add my battle tag Wild#11964. We could use a dependable, and friendly tank!

Thanks

Hello, we are recruiting. Maybe you can try us out for our alt run and join our guild for Mythic+. Hope to hear from you:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Wardogs, a Thrall guild, is a newly formed causual raiding guild that is currently seeking members to fill it’s core.

What we would like:

1.) Dedicated, mature (preferably 18+), and respectful members of all classes and specifications.
2.) Members who are willing to assist in the process of gearing the under geared. We don’t expect you to make it a full time job, but if you reach a slow point in your daily activities, helping a fellow guild member if asked, would be appreciated.
3.) Officer’s to help manage day to day operations.
4.) A raid leader to assist with managing raiding events.
5.) PVP’ers to help assemble a BG group.

What we don’t want:

1.) Drama!
2.) Elistist’s who go out of their way to make others feel bad because of a lower item level or general lack of experience.
3.) Individuals who join and leave the guild instantly due to a misunderstanding regarding the guild. If you have questions, please ask us!

Our raid times are as follows:
Friday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)
Saturday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)

We understand that life takes priority over raiding and that not all raid times can be made. We would, on the other hand, appreciate notification if you will not be attending a raid that you have signed up for.

Aside from raiding, Wardogs conducts guild events that will be scheduled randomly throughout the week to allow for all members to participate in guild activities if the scheduled raid cannot be made due to a scheduling conflicts. These events include;

1.) Mythic Plus Parties to push guild member keys.
2.) A Battle Grounds Bash for our PVP members.
3.) Time Walking Extravaganza’s during Time Walking events.
4.) TransMog runs which will be random.

We find that the additional events create guild camaraderie and builds a certain level of teamwork. If guild events are something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any further questions. Thanks and have fun!

-Promethuus/Angeluus

Contacts:

Prometheuus/Angeluus: Angeluus#11931
Shazno: shazno#1613
Retro: RKO#11877