392 Shadow priest is looking for home

Hi.

After having pretty hectic time I am coming back to game again hoping to find a guild to call and feel like home. After trying different raid times, I figured that best for me would be weekend mornings. Ideally Sat/Sun 7-11am CST(8-12am EST). I might raid on evenings but it would be difficult as sometimes my work requires working late hours. I have pretty long raiding experience from being a top raider to leading raids and guilds but for now just looking for a community of friends to spend some good time with. Preferably over 21 y/o people.
Anyway, if you are interested in adopting a shadow priest DPS with 6/9H experience and ~392 ilvl, please give me a shout.
Do not get me wrong, people I am with right now are all great but my problem is when I can login and try to do anything, there is usually 0 people online.

My btag: runge#1448.
Character name I am playing is Mooqq on Bladefist.
Prefer Alliance and please dont just spam me with your guild recruitment spam. I prefer people who can talk and not abusing cut&paste abilities. Talk to me, in game or here.

Thank you for your time.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our raid roster a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important.

Emerald-Dream is a high population server and is the only server that is almost 50/50 horde to alliance! It’s technically an RP server but you have to look for it to find it, we’re not MoonGuard. Also, we have a non-toxic trade chat and people are always willing to help someone out.

We’re Alliance (US), 9/9N 6/9H, working on finishing up AOTC, then moving into mythic. CE would be nice but we’re not CE focused, so no burnout. We have discord so we can communicate during raid; we provide food, flasks, hammers, enchants, gems etc…we just need a couple more people that really WANT to raid. If you’re rusty or inexperienced we can help, we call everything out and explain mechanics beforehand. We’re not jerks and we don’t yell.

We do M+, PvP, tmog runs, WM, timewalking, islands…M+ is usually on Friday, Saturday and Sunday but if we’re on we’re usually up for anything!

Add me on either bnet: Delirium#11294 or on discord: Delirium#2128

Our raid times are not weekend mornings but they are late night so maybe doable for you?

Tuesday & Wednesday (Progression):
CST - 8 pm to 11 pm (Server Time)
EST - 9 pm to 12 am
PST - 6 pm to 9 pm
Monday - Optional Extra Progression/Farm Night)

Yeah we’d prefer you to join our guild so you can be a part of our group when we go into mythic (blizzard rules)…but it’s ok if that’s not what you’re looking for right now. Off server raiders are ok for now though there is a sale for realm transfers going on until the end of March!

Look us up on wowprogress .com - Phoenix Vanguard

Either way, good luck!

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

Hey Deha!

I know you’re looking for weekend morning raid times, but I wanted to put our name out there just in case- we raid evenings PST and I know sometimes the different time zone makes things workable for people, since most guilds seem to run EST times :slight_smile:

We’re an adult group (mostly ranging mid 20s-30s) who understand that stuff happens- we love regular attendance, but sometimes people have to work late, take the kids to a school function, or what have you, and if you’ve gotta miss raid here and there for RL reasons we can work with that! It happens to all of us from time to time.

We’re a pretty relaxed group of people who, while we take what we do seriously, are looking to have fun and do what we can as a team! We want to progress but the well being of our raiders is top priority. We are a primarily heroic guild, but like to try our hand at some casual mythic once we have heroic on farm. We had AoTC for all Legion Tiers, and were 8/8H 2/8M for Uldir.

Currently we are 9/9H and 1/9M for BoD.

Our raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Optional fun run/alt run)

We also have a pretty decent community for non-raid content! Lots of people who love to run M+, islands, and other older content.

I’d love to chat with you sometime if our times work out for you! I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you I think we would be a perfect fit for you we do currently have a core spot for a shadow priest as we have none in our heroic raid group atm but we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 7/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hi Deha,

I am Katums and I play in a guild called Demise on Hyjal. I know you said you prefer alliance, but if none of the recruitment looks good to you for your faction, then maybe you wouldn’t mind giving the “dark side” a shot. Sometimes we have cookies…

A little bit about us is that although the guild has been around for awhile it was pretty dead up until recently. A group of 20+ broke off from a previous guild (Feel free to ask why) and we all came over to our friend’s dormant guild to just have fun. We really are a great group of people that like to joke, laugh, and have a great experience while progressing through current content.

Weekends are usually busier during the day than it is during the week. Evenings are pretty busy as well. You might be looking for a guild that has a high number of members, but I wanted to put it out there that our family is a great bunch of people. Even if they do let the occasional fart joke fly.

If you would like to chat and ask me any questions please feel free to reach me any time. I wish you luck on your journey to finding a new home. Take care!

Btag: Katums #1220
Discord: Katums#4903