392 hunter or 402 warlock LF home

Good Morning,

Looking to transfer to the thrall server. Looking for a laid back guild that does heroic progression and perhaps a little mythic progression as well. Currently have a 392 MM hunter and 402 aff warlock prefer to play the hunter as I feel I am better at that class but will play to the needs of the guild. I would also bring along my wife who is a 120 hunter she only started playing a month ago and is still getting used to everything in the game.

I can raid anywhere between the times of 7 - 11 edt on any night.

Sorry didn’t realize I was logged in as the wife. This is my warlock.

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 7/9 Normal) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raid group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Any class).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) We are full on non-ranged DPS but would obviously be willing to consider the right candidate.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Hey! So how eager are you to go into mythic progression? Are you cool with just a Heroic guild?

Our guild is Heroic only and aotc focused. Currently 5/9H. We are currently looking for reliable dps for our roster. Current size is around 20-23 member. We would love to have another hunter.

Our raid times are 8:30 pm edt to 11pm edt. Tues and Thurs.

We are and older group though so consider us a mature adult guild.

If you are interested you can read more about us here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lf-back-up-tank

Or add my bnet: leens#11580

< Twisted Epoch > would love to have you both, our times and values for raiding fit perfectly we’re a Heroic guild that aims for AOTC but want to progress as far as possible into Mythic while having fun.

Would love to talk to you in-game my bnet is Cyrexus#1300 or you can reach me on Discord Sinful#3395

Hey Sigrome! Is server transferring an option? In case it is I’ll toss our info down below. If we sound interesting hit me up and we can chat, would love to take a look at you. :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 5/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
MELEE DPS (2) (ROGUE/DH/WW PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Spite could be a perfect fit! We are recruiting a few good souls to supplement our long-standing core group of raiders for some BfA content. We are a group of old WoW and RL friends (some of whom have raided together since Vanilla) as well as a fine lineup of new BFA friendos. We are an easy-going group of adults who aren’t afraid to swear or laugh at ourselves (or you :D), but we are serious about setting some time away from RL to see content, play efficiently, coordinate, and just generally enjoy our time progressing together. We are an Uldir AOTC guild, and 4/9 on our way to AOTC again this tier.

We clear heroic content and look to casually continue pushing mythics as we shore up our team! Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday nights 9PM-12 server. Add me in game Ranatheii#1152 or /who Spite and get in touch with us! Good luck to you!

XRaided is LF rDps, especially Hunters! We raid T/Th 845p to 11pm EST. We are currently 5/9H BoD. Bnet is : ganderin4620#1637 I look forward to talking to you soon.

Would love to talk!

hey there! Check us out - we could take the warlock or hunter, your choice and have no issues with your wife joining the guild, too! Our raiding times may not work out but hope you will consider. Reach out to me on bnet at Moonpie#1732

Hey Deydradradra!!

We def have room for you on either class - Hunter works great! Bring the wifey too - The more merrier!

TL:DR;
Tenured Guild – Approaching 5 years raiding Normal/Heroic for AotC (No Mythic)

Raid Team: Up to 10 strong DPS & 2 Healers
Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ * Recruiting is a year round venture!

Full Post:
It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After
  • Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Start having fun while raiding!
  • Always get our AotC
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back!

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday & Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord

Info:
Bloodwall is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8-11pm EST (Farm & Progression)
Thursday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Monday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

Talk with you soon!
:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag: Foxcee#1707
Discord: Foxcee#5220

At Focus Up we understand the player base has grown up. We raid two nights a week with Cutting Edge skills and expectations. We’re looking for a few more to round out our team. Leadership is Cutting Edge with a competitive mindset, on a semi hardcore schedule.

Current Prog: AotC 4/9M BoD 6/8M Uldir Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:15pm-11:15pm EST

What we’re looking for: Players with a WANT to not only push mythic for personal progress, but to be a part of a team.

What we need: Top Priorities

1. Spriest
  2. Boomkin
  3. Hunter
  4. Mage
  5. Lock

Raid has 20 members and we’re always looking at adding skilled players to improve the flexibility and talent level of our roster. We also have M+ and off night raids (Sundays) to keep you active!

Reach out to either myself Dtg#11748 or Vyea#1852 to talk a bit more with us!

RESURGENCE is currently recruiting and looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing.

Current Raid Needs:

Ranged DPS:
Boomkins, Mage, Spriest, Warlock, Hunters, Ele Shaman

Melee DPS:
DK, Feral, Paladin, Monk

Healers:
No Disc, all others welcomed

Raid Times: T/W/T 9 pm -12 est

Current Prog: 7/9 H, 1/9 Mythic

What we plan to accomplish:
Clear Heroic AOTC with SOME MYTHIC BOSSES
All current Raid Achievements
Pushing Mythic + weekly with multiple groups

Officers have an open-door policy if you have a concern with anything feel free to come to one of us.

What we expect from you:
Willingness to learn and progress in your class/role within the guild.
Making sure you can be on time, if you can’t make raid times speak with an officer.
Your friends and alts are all welcome here.

Contact Us

Bantaman – Bant#1783

Krisayeth - Kris#1216
Calli - Viralpoptart#1340
Zeneracht - Zenaracht$1803
Borgin – Borgin #1464

We are a semi-hardcore guild pushing mythic content without turning WoW into a job. Our goal is to kill bosses and have fun.

Raid times are
Tues 8:30pm-11:30pm est
Weds 8:30pm-11:30pm est
Sunday 8:30-11:30ish optional fun/alt run

Must be able to make both mandatory raids.

Currently looking for strong DPS who are willing and capable of playing offspec if needed.

Contact for more information.
Ferrea#1642
Hobbit#1999
law310#2665
Deni#1743

<Twilight Realm> is a long standing Guild of 10+ years. We are looking for dedicated players to progress through BoD. We are currently 9/9 H BoD. Our goal is to have fun while having steady progression towards ahead of the curve. We’re always looking to improve our progress from tier to tier and look to find players willing to put in the effort. Keep in mind though that we’re not only recruiting raiders. If you’re new and you would like to get into raiding, or if you’re a social player who’s just looking for a friendly new home, we’ll welcome you with open arms. We have plenty of members in the guild who don’t raid but we love them all the same.

Who are we recruiting? At this point, almost any class/role is welcome. We are looking for a main tank to fill out our raid team going into Crucible and beyond (we just lost one of our main tanks to real life stuff) as well as a tank offspec. We also need two healers ASAP for the same reasons. (prefer H Pally for at least one of those). We need some solid melee DPS who know their utilities (interrupts/stuns/slows/etc). We need some solid ranged DPS who know their utilities as well.

What we expect from you:

• Reliability & attendance. We expect you to show up on time and prepared for raid.(>90% but if you can’t let us know in our discord.) We are very understanding that real life gets in the way.

• Keep your gear gemmed and enchanted, etc. Make sure you are flasking every raid.

• Listen to the raid lead and healers when they speak, and watch a video or 2 of new content before we attempt it.

• Raid experience is a huge plus but not completely required.

• We use tools such as logs, WowAnalyzer and class/role officers to help you get there.

• Eagerness to learn and improve. Be open to constructive criticism.

• You’ll need to have discord, but you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to.

• We don’t care if you’re brand new or a seasoned vet. We have a mix of all skill levels and like it that way. Be willing to listen and share ideas during raids.

What to expect from us:

Expect to laugh and have a good time, remember, this is a game first after all, enjoy yourself! Feasts and most other raid mats if you need them will be provided as we get closer to downing each new boss. If you need something, don’t be afraid to ask: help with an achievement, transmog runs, timewalking, mythic+, old raids for mounts, pvp, etc. All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. All events are in the evening. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way.

Side note: we would LOVE to get enough people to push mythic content and make a separate mythic raiding group. We are hoping to expand the guild and get that started this expansion.

Faction, Server & Region:

Horde faction on US-Thrall

Raid Times:

Normal Farm Clear: Tuesday @ 9:25pm – 12:00pm EST. Heroic Progression Days: Wednesday, Friday @ 9:25pm -12:30pm EST

Loot:

As with changes made with Personal Loot, We only ask if you do not need something, please put it up for roll for other guildies who might need it. Honesty will go very far here.

Contact Info:

Feel free to contact me about any questions regarding the guild. (GM here)

Discord: Zeldiia#9153

Battlenet: Darkhuntress#1157

Hello everybody Blood Bath and beyond Is here for you.Are you looking for a guild that is highly social and active.Then I highly recommend that you come check us out.We have a very highly active discord with all kinds of cool people from newbies to really advance players.Blood Bath and beyond has been on thrall for 5 years and going strong. The progression Team Raids Tuesday and Wednesday 8 o’clock to 11 o’clock.Currently need more DPS for core team.1/9m 5/9H COS 2/2n Looking for more dedicated players.We also have a mythic plus Team on Thursdays 8 o’clock to 11. We also run mythic+0 to get people geared up. And on Fridays we have PVP/RBGS.Saturday and Sunday we have More laid-back environment for learning current Raids.Good for people that are just starting off relaxed atmosphere With no pressure. Overall we pretty much have everything. If you’re looking for good people just to sit back and have fun in discord you’re in the right place.Good people good times good environment. Anyways have any questions let me know=).

We run for 3 hours on Saturday and 2 hours on Sun, starting at 8PM EST.

Seasniffer#1763 on Discord if you’d like to know more!

Hey Sarcasm,

We’re on A52, but we are in need of DPS!, Check us out! We could be a great fit for you!
Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Btag: Jaystir#1960