392 Havoc DH LF Mythic Raiding guild

Class: DemonHunter (Main Havoc, but can play Veng)
Faction: Horde-Thrall
Cleared: 7/8M , 7/9N, 4/9H .
Discord: Rigvedic#4901
Availability: Tues/Thursday 8PM CST Fri/Sat/Sun 8PM
For Raider Io look up Rigvediic

As above, I main havoc, but I play vengeance as a dungeon tank and infrequent offtank for alt raids. I also play Prot Pali (379) and Spriest(376) as alts this xpac.
Feel free to send me a message in-game or on discord. I am online most of the weekend.

I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est, heroic clear optional Friday night, 8pm EST
~ small raid team ~30 people, 8 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression, mythic when appropriate, 5/9H, 7/8M Uldir
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel’Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many ‘retired’ hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We’re a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866

Hello, I would like to extend you an invite to my guild, on Tichondrius. We are a Progression-minded guild looking to push further in Heroic and Mythic. Currently we are [4/9H] in BoD, previously [7/8M] in Uldir. We have several openings, and I feel that you’d fit well with us.

Some general info:

• Raid Times: Tues/Thurs, 5:30-9:30, Server (PST)

• “Core” spots are considered competitive, and as such, all raiders will be rotated based on performance and/or mechanical needs.

• Trial Raiders are more than welcome to be social with our active Discord and off-night Mythic+ Push groups.

If you’re interested, I sent you a friend request on Discord, as Kishuna. If you would like to talk in-game, add Kishuna#1895

Hey Rigvediic! :slight_smile:

We have openings for DPS if you’re interested! Unfortunately, it says you are not accepting friend requests on Discord. I will try to message you in-game.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

Hi Rig! We’re looking for both tanks and dps at the moment, and could use someone who knows their way around the m+ pulls as well! I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/9 Heroic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

[5/9H] [9/9N] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Flex Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933