392 Elem Shaman LFG

Hi Gloriouschi

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 6/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Raid Times ā€“ Tuesday, Wednesday 7pm -10 PST with optional Sunday for Heroics (starting heroic till we build the mythic roster)

Uldir Raid Progress - 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
BFA: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M
Needs for 8.1
TANKS - High
Holy/Disc Priest - High
Mistweaver - High
ELE Shaman - High
Warlock - Medium
Shadow Priest - Hight
Other ranged - Low
Melee - Low

Since this is a new extension for our guild with a night raid, we are currently recruiting all specs and classes to fill our rosters. Adult Guild- 18 or older

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding, but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We currently have a morning mythic guild and are now forming a night guild. We are currently running heroicā€™s on the night raid until we have a full 20 man team to push into mythicā€™s

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Deathhuntr will be leading the night raids

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other daily, and we bust each otherā€™s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact in order below:

Recruiting Officer: Sarge1020#1570

GM Deathrising#1415

Radiant Dark is currently recruiting. Weā€™re a heroic raiding guild with AoTC the last 3 expansions.

We raid 8:30pm to 11:00 pm PST Tues. and Thurs. Currently 4/9 Heroic BoD and ranked 13th on Windrunner / Darrrowmere.

Here is our recruitment post:

If youā€™d like to learn more, you can add me: Cyn#1738

Thanks and good luck in your search.

Hey there Gloriouschi!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and weā€™re a close team because of it. We normally raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 3pm CST. For Uldir we were 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic, and are currently 7/9 normal and 4/9 heroic for Battle of Dazarā€™Alor. Itā€™s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time, but we donā€™t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we arenā€™t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are currently looking for some good DPS to fill our core raid team. Our guild is mostly run through discord for ease so I ask that if you were to join youā€™d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and eventually transfer or level a character on our server if we click!

Weā€™re eventually pushing towards AOTC but it is something you would need to build with us as weā€™re currently too small to really push it. I donā€™t know if that is something youā€™d be interested in but itā€™s worth putting our name in there ^^

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. Weā€™re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesnā€™t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you weā€™d love to talk.

Hereā€™s a link to our thread for more info.
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

_ A little bit about the guild
Name: Dracarys Productions
Faction: Horde
Realm: Bleeding-Hollow

Currently recruiting RAIDERS to join our Heroic progression through BOD. We are still short members, so we are currently running with another solid guild. We would like a few more members to grow with all of us and also so that we may run full guild runs.
Current raid times
We currently run Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11pm est (N- for alt runs, and to help guildies get gear). Sunday/Monday 9:00-midnight est (Heroic)
Currently Looking For
TANKS (Any class-prefer DK/DH/DRUID)
DPS (need locks, but any solid DPS will help)
Healers
Right now we are pretty open to recruiting any class for our roster.

Currently we are 9/9N, 4/9H BOD
8/8H, 3/8M Uldir

What is required
We are a fun, active, social guild that likes to have fun! We need people who want to grow and progress with us through BOD. (MEANING THERE WILL BE WIPES). I donā€™t care about your score or meters! I need people who want a laid back environment to have fun in, be helpful to other members, but still get things done. (Understanding basic mechanics is helpful as well, but we will teach you if you do not know)

When we are not raiding
We enjoy pushing M+, running on our alts and doing some PVP. Fridays will be mog/mount runs(for those who are interested).

GM is looking for a raid leader to help her lead the guild through H as well be productive in leading other guild events and such when GM is not around

Looking for solid, down to earth people who are looking for a chill environment to be in. Need active social people who will partake in guild activities outside of raiding. Need people who will help the guild grow.

If you want to know anymore information, i am always available through Bnet or Discord, feel free to message me!

Discord-Danielle#7366
Bnet- Glidergirl90#1793

Looking forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

Stay Focused is a Zulā€™jin-based Horde guild that aims for a semi-hardcore raid experience. A handful of the core members have raided with one another through multiple expansions and aim to continue to do so. Many of our core have plenty of Cutting Edge kill experience.

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST
Optional raid:
monday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST

Uldir 7/8M
BoD 9/9H 3/9M

Add our btag or Discord for more info.
DISCORD: Resto#2261 / Burlin#7478
BNET: Restoskills9#1890 / Banana#1738

[A] Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir, 5/11M in Antorus and 5/9M in Tomb but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server (Greymane-Tanaris) and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time (11-2 EST and 8-11 PST). On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654.

hey man so i got something that may interest you, so heres some info

Endless Breadsticks-US Malā€™Ganis [H]
Is currently recruiting all DPS / heals for heroic and mythic progression, reforming after a break mid Uldir 6/8M uldir/CE Argus., Raid times are T-W-T 9pm-12am Server

In need of
Druid-boomy
warlock-destro
warrior-fury
Dh-havoc/veng
DK-Blood
Shaman-ele/resto
priest-disc/holy
monk-MW/BM

we currently dont have any progression this tier yet but most of our raiders are AOTC , but our past consists of
Uldir 6/8M
Antorus-11/11M
Emerald nightmare-7/7M
Trial of Valor 2/3M
The Nighthold 8/10M
If interested you can get ahold of me at
Bnet-Shamel#11827
Discord-shamel#8743

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, Horde Stormrage, (21+) is currently looking for reliable dps with a special interest in at least one warlock, and an off tank. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. We make sure each raider gets at least one +10 mythic done during the week. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guildā€™s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

We at Cinder Works sounds like a great fit for you!

About us:

Cinder Works is an adult friendly guild comprised of skilled players and close friends that all have the same goal in mind, having fun and progression! We know how to have fun but at the same time progressing the guild as a whole. Our guild is all about the community, We strive to stay as stress and toxic free as possible.

If I had to describe our guild I would say we are Semi-Hardcore, We can have a good time while raiding but also serious on progression!

We have several groups and players that love to run/push M+ and are willing to help with what ever key you may have!

From time to time we also have contests and raffles within the guild with the prize being around 500k gold! One of our contests was to help redesign our logo and receive a free game of your choice! This logo has also been put onto T-Shirts if that is your cup of tea.

Current Progression:

BoD: 9/9H, 1/9M

Raid Times:

Wednesday ā€“ Thursday 4:30 ā€“ 7:30 PST (7:30 ā€“ 10:30 EST)

Current Recruitment Needs:

• Healers: MW Monk, Holy Pally

• DPS: Ranged (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shadow Priest)

Closing Notes:

If you are interested or want more information feel free to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Contacts!:

Jarclovis#1969

Kruzinskii#1356

Take a look at our post. If your interested give me a shout so we can chat out the guild!

We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group thursday 8:00-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild Aimed For AOTC and M+, Also casual pvp and guild events(on request). If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want. We were 2/8 M Uldir and curently 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M BFDA
We need shaman!
My Bnet is sailrmoonkin#11855

Hello there!
Iā€™m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. We are looking to add more ranged to our core. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

8/9H 1/9M BoD
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
390+ ilvl
Neck level 38+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazarā€™alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Add Consistent Players To Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A
    Foundation Of Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What Weā€™re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for Talented Players who have the drive to push end game Content at a Steady Pace, Who are Open To Constructive Criticism, And Who Will Make Efforts to Put In The Work Needed To become A Better Raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting Any and All Applicants Whether your new to the game Just coming back from a break or Stuck in a Guild Thats no longer Progressing.

If Your A Consistent Raider And Put In The Effort We want You.

Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
ā¦ Blood Dk
ā¦ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
ā¦ Discipline Priest
ā¦ Restoration Shaman
ā¦ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
ā¦ Frost Dk

Range DPS:
ā¦ Warlock
ā¦ Boomkin Druid
ā¦ Frost Mage
ā¦ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, Regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
ā¦ Bring your A game every night
ā¦ Maintain steady attendance
ā¦ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
ā¦ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
ā¦ Be Willing To Learn And Put In A Consistent Effort
ā¦ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
ā¦ DBM/BigWigs
ā¦ Exorsus Raid Tools
ā¦ Angry Assignments
ā¦ WeakAuras
ā¦ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
ā¦ Method Dungeon Tools
ā¦ QE Dungeon Tips
ā¦ Gotta Go Fast
ā¦ Astral Keys
ā¦ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

Would like to chat :slight_smile:

Who is Worthy:

Worthy is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders [RL is 4/9M this tier] and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
If you are new or returning to the raiding scene, do not hesitate to contact us! We are willing to work with people who are willing to learn!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
MW Monk
Holy / Disc Priest
RShaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment : Rae#1385

• GM : Thanaga#1144

Hey Glori! Well you certainly have options lol. If you are still looking, hit me up! Iā€™d love to chat. Take care!

Hi there! Hogwarts is currently in search of DPS with off spec Heals as well to fill out the rest of our core teamā€¦ We will take any DPS class, Looking for exceptional players that are looking to get into Mythic content. We are currently 9/9H 9/9N and 1/9M. Our Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10 Server time. We are a semi hardcore raiding guild just looking to push content and have fun doing it!

What we hope to grab:

ANY DPS

Healers:
Priest
Druid

again we are open to anyone looking to join our team;
If interested please contact Battle tags; Lyssa#1156 (GM), CallMeKevin#11285 (RL)
Or on server, Olysian or Ripredd
Can also contact me on Discord at Olysian#5213 (I am always around)

Hey there,

Icrontic (Thrall) is looking for players who want to join a hilarious, non-toxic, friendly group of adult players who donā€™t do drama, rudeness, or tearing down others. Our guild is very diverse and LGBTQ friendly. Raid nights are Thursday and Sunday with first pull at 8pm EST (group assembly, trash, grab-assing starts at 7:40 or so).

Our guild is structured as a ā€œmid-coreā€ guild, focused on achieving AOTC at our own pace. We always get it. Weā€™re currently 3/9 H. Our current need is for DPS and players with offspecs.

Weā€™re also completely flexible with accommodating peopleā€™s schedules. Show up whenever you can!

If youā€™re interested, you can reach out to me: darkarches#1556

OATHis a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit more skilled dps. We like to keep the atmosphere friendly but we expect raiders to pull their weight and to know their class. We have a lot of great people in this guild right now but we need some more to try to push our group into some mythics! Besides raiding, we also like to run Mythic Dungeonā€™s as well.*

Our raid times are:

Monday and Wednesday 7pm ā€“ 10pm CST

Our progression is currently:

1/8M Uldir and 6/9 H BoD

What we are looking for:

We are in need of player currently to fill out our roster. We are looking for mature, friendly players. We require raiders to be prepared for each raid with food/potion/flasks! Discord is required for all raids and we like our raiders to attended almost 100% of raids.

If youā€™re interested in joining us, please feel free to message me or any other officers for an invite:

Myself at Feoraa#1915

Syners at Squire#1242

Shakem (RL)