392 Elem Shaman LFG

Take a look at our post. If your interested give me a shout so we can chat out the guild!

We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group thursday 8:00-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild Aimed For AOTC and M+, Also casual pvp and guild events(on request). If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want. We were 2/8 M Uldir and curently 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M BFDA
We need shaman!
My Bnet is sailrmoonkin#11855

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. We are looking to add more ranged to our core. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

8/9H 1/9M BoD
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
390+ ilvl
Neck level 38+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Add Consistent Players To Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A
    Foundation Of Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for Talented Players who have the drive to push end game Content at a Steady Pace, Who are Open To Constructive Criticism, And Who Will Make Efforts to Put In The Work Needed To become A Better Raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting Any and All Applicants Whether your new to the game Just coming back from a break or Stuck in a Guild Thats no longer Progressing.

If Your A Consistent Raider And Put In The Effort We want You.

Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk
⦁ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
⦁ Discipline Priest
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
⦁ Frost Dk

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Boomkin Druid
⦁ Frost Mage
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, Regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be Willing To Learn And Put In A Consistent Effort
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

Would like to chat :slight_smile:

Who is Worthy:

Worthy is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders [RL is 4/9M this tier] and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
If you are new or returning to the raiding scene, do not hesitate to contact us! We are willing to work with people who are willing to learn!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
MW Monk
Holy / Disc Priest
RShaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment : Rae#1385

• GM : Thanaga#1144

Hey Glori! Well you certainly have options lol. If you are still looking, hit me up! I’d love to chat. Take care!

Hi there! Hogwarts is currently in search of DPS with off spec Heals as well to fill out the rest of our core team… We will take any DPS class, Looking for exceptional players that are looking to get into Mythic content. We are currently 9/9H 9/9N and 1/9M. Our Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10 Server time. We are a semi hardcore raiding guild just looking to push content and have fun doing it!

What we hope to grab:

ANY DPS

Healers:
Priest
Druid

again we are open to anyone looking to join our team;
If interested please contact Battle tags; Lyssa#1156 (GM), CallMeKevin#11285 (RL)
Or on server, Olysian or Ripredd
Can also contact me on Discord at Olysian#5213 (I am always around)

Hey there,

Icrontic (Thrall) is looking for players who want to join a hilarious, non-toxic, friendly group of adult players who don’t do drama, rudeness, or tearing down others. Our guild is very diverse and LGBTQ friendly. Raid nights are Thursday and Sunday with first pull at 8pm EST (group assembly, trash, grab-assing starts at 7:40 or so).

Our guild is structured as a “mid-core” guild, focused on achieving AOTC at our own pace. We always get it. We’re currently 3/9 H. Our current need is for DPS and players with offspecs.

We’re also completely flexible with accommodating people’s schedules. Show up whenever you can!

If you’re interested, you can reach out to me: darkarches#1556

OATHis a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit more skilled dps. We like to keep the atmosphere friendly but we expect raiders to pull their weight and to know their class. We have a lot of great people in this guild right now but we need some more to try to push our group into some mythics! Besides raiding, we also like to run Mythic Dungeon’s as well.*

Our raid times are:

Monday and Wednesday 7pm – 10pm CST

Our progression is currently:

1/8M Uldir and 6/9 H BoD

What we are looking for:

We are in need of player currently to fill out our roster. We are looking for mature, friendly players. We require raiders to be prepared for each raid with food/potion/flasks! Discord is required for all raids and we like our raiders to attended almost 100% of raids.

If you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to message me or any other officers for an invite:

Myself at Feoraa#1915

Syners at Squire#1242

Shakem (RL)

I think my guild might be what you are looking for. We are an AOTC focused guild filled with retired mythic raiders and people just kicking it back. We are all about playing together and enjoying each others company and we will achieve AOTC every tier. We are currently 7/9H on Mal’ganis Horde. We are very short on range currently and have no ele shaman in our raid.

Please add me and we can talk some more. Feisty#11761 on btag, Feisty#0883 on discord.

Hello! Our guild would love to have you join! Alliance, 2 night a week 4/9M (wed/sun). We are going to achieve cutting edge this raid tier, but do so in a welcoming and friendly environment. Having a 6 hour raid week means we get straight to business and don’t waste time.

Guild Name: Nevermind

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US): Lightbringer

Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Current Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD

Raid Days and Times: Wednesday 6:30-8:30/ (9:30-11:30EST), Sunday 4:00-8:00 (7:00-11:00pm EST)

We do an optional clear of heroic on saturdays.

Openings: Recruiting dps (pref ranged), as well as 1 exceptional healer

BACKGROUND

The core of Nevermind is comprised of players with a long history playing WoW; achieving 1900+ .io, Gladiator PvP titles, and/or Cutting Edge in other environments. Nevermind begins its World of Warcraft experience with BoD, but leverages a deep rooted network of friends that have combined efforts to achieve a unified goal beginning with this tier. With a serious yet growth oriented group mindset, we look forward to moving up the charts for several raid tiers to come.

GOAL

The goal of Nevermind is, in short, to achieve Cutting Edge, and in the long term; to hold the #1 rank on Lightbringer. We are passionate about our short raid week (6 hours), and strive to utilize our time in the most efficient way possible. As mentioned before, we enforce a growth mindset during progression and do not seek out, condone, or otherwise influence conflict detrimental to our goals. Thus, we seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a semi-hardcore gaming group. We host working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

Additionally, we have 2 or 3 teams over 1500 .io, and a gbank that sells consumables at a discounted price.

Please reply here or add me on btag Caffeine#1570

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 4/9 H BoD

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hey there! we could really use some good DPS, were semi hardcore raiding guild that could use a Ele shaman, we dont have any right now tbh haha, Please get into contact with me if you are interested :slight_smile: I will post our recruitment post below

Hogwarts is currently in search of DPS (Off spec heals a plus) to fill out the rest of our core team… Looking for exceptional players that are looking to get into Mythic content. We are currently 9/9H 9/9N and 1/9M. Our Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10 Server time(CST). We are a semi hardcore raiding guild just looking to push content and have fun doing it!

What we hope to grab:
Any DPS Class

again we are open to anyone looking to join our team;
If interested please contact Battle tags; Lyssa#1156 (GM), CallMeKevin#11285 (RL)
Or on server, Olysian or Ripredd
Can also contact me on Discord at Olysian#5213 (I am always around)

would love to chat with you to see if you would fit with my current team on thrall. Tues Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30pm est.
If interested my battle tag is Memoryfoam#11291

Hey Gloriouschi! Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Thurs, 10pm-1230am EST. When the last boss on heroic dies, we drop down to Tues-Weds for farm (which is our current schedule).

Current needs: 1 tank with a strong dps OS, 1 heal and DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family

[A]<No Fun> 9/9H 2/9M BOD US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 3/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bkp-Nordrassil, Lohtog-Nordrassil, Telesto-Nordrassil, Absürd-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin, Apollyön-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Hey so did you find what you were lookin for =)

If not EDFC is still recruiting… wolfiee#11929

If you’re still looking for a home…

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and looking to push into Mythic raids. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hi Gloriouschi! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush: