392 Ele Shaman (H) LF Raiding Guild

Hi all ive been back for about a month and I’ve hit a huge progression wall with pugs. I wanna find a home that I can do weekly raids with and mythic+ with. I work 3pm-11pm est Mon-Fri so im looking for a morning raiding team or a sat and sun night raiding team can xfer if needed. Also can reroll an alliance of any class for a guild or just not a tank.

Hey! We’re in need of some more ranged dps on our raid team. :slight_smile: Please add me on bnet @dodger#1439 or discord @dodger#6474
Would love to chat more!

Pot On Two
Horde guild on Tichondrius
Aotc, 1/9 m, 1/2 h CoS
Raid times:
Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST (progression)
Fri 4:30-7:30pm PST (farm clears)

That’s the basic stuff. We are a really laid back community that just wants to have fun in a non-toxic environment. We do expect people to show up prepared and be proactive for raids, but we’re not elitist and happy to teach/get people up to speed. Lots of keys and PvP outside raid times, and we’re always in discord. Pretty active guild so there will def always be people on when you are haha. :slight_smile:
Cheers and hope to hear from you!!

Hi Frescan,
My guild is Mortal Desire and we’re a Saturday raiding team; we are Alliance though. We’re looking for dps, preferably ranged, like you.
Here is a link to our info (click the down arrow on the right to read all):

If we sound like a match for you or you’d like more info, you can contact me:
Bnet: Taliara#1554
Twitter: @md_guild

If we aren’t a good match, then I hope you find your new home soon!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.