392 2 set Resto Druid LFG

Hello folks.
Resto Druid with logs from past and some current looking for 1 to 2 night(s) a week, raiding guild. I can’t play Tuesday through Friday, but any other evenings are good. I can possibly play mornings as well).
8/8N and 2/8H (9/9H & 3/8M experience) VOTI.

I can play Guardian and I am getting better at Boomkin when needed but prefer Resto. I am a cutting-edge player so I know the game well and over the years, all my toons have well above average logs.

I’m looking for a semi-hardcore guild that is somewhat established and loves to play the game. I am not looking for a Cutting-Edge guild or any AOTC nerd rage guild with ridiculous expectations or aspirations. This is my main alt. I play two main characters and my DK is the CE toon, my Druid the AOTC/dabble mythic/PvP toon. I am not looking to push extra nights on my druid (EVER) but when I make a commitment to the raid team, I show up always and ready to play on Raid Night! Of course, with a real raid team and my 4 set, logs will improve for VOTI. I do not wish to join a guild that constantly quits halfway through raid tiers.

I am looking for a group of folks that love the game and want a dedicated player to the druid class.

Wooley#11827