391 DH + group of friends LFG

Hello! I have a 391 Havoc DH along with several other 120’s with decent gear looking to join a mythic progression guild, I have been raiding since Vanilla, last tier I was 7/8M Uldir, I am hoping to find a guild with an end time of no later than 11PM Eastern time, I am available just about every night short of maybe once a month depending on my schedule for work. I also have a few friends with similar or higher Ilevels interested in joining too, they are 2 warlocks, a hunter and a ret pally.

Battlenet: - Goldfish#1198
Discord: - Goldfish #7851

Since I am not entirely sure what you guys play, here is a list of guilds I recruit for and their needs (2 end at 11pm EST).

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 9/9H BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

I added you on bnet so we could talk about possibly trialing SeeEhL#1215 guilds current progression is 4/9H infallible on illidan

Hey Kyris, our raid team SRD is looking for DPS right now! Check us out below and visit our site (linked at the bottom) to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you guys!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

PSB Raid Team: 6/9H (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 4/9H (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 6/9N 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 7/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 4/9H (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

SRD: DK,DH, Ranged DPS (all needed)

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

We raid two nights a week (No scheduled weekend raids) We are currently pushing Heroic and will be pushing into Mythic again this tier. We have a solid core group that has been raiding together throughout the life of the game.

You can expect a friendly adult atmosphere and raiders who are continually looking to achieve something greater.

We Expect that you know your class, communicate positively during raid and are willing and able to attend raid with little exception.

Discord Required.
3/9H
Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:30 - 11:30 EST
Thursday: 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Recruitment Needs:
DPS:
Paladin
Priest
Druid (Boomkin)
Mage
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Monk
Shaman (Enhance)

Heals:
Paladin
Priest
Shaman

Exceptional Players are always considered.

Nipps#11638 (Recruitment Officer & GM)
Les7at#1942

Crestfallenis a brand new guild on Tich looking to build up our roster with like-minded players that have the same goal to participate in all the difficult PvE content the game has to offer on a light 2 day schedule, this will include both heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic plus keys.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact us on Bnet Grace#1550 or Discord Grace#9631.

Helping out my guildmaster so posting our guild info below. He’s usually pretty available so grab him if you can but if you want to chat you can also catch me on bnet at seefourdc#1109 or discord at Seefourdc#2764.

If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

8/9N and 4/9H so far

Recruitment Needs

DK Tank - High Demand
DK DPS - High Demand

DH Tank - Medium Demand
DH DPS - Low Demand

Druid Tank - Medium Demand
Druid Balance - High Demand
Druid Feral - Medium Demand
Druid Resto - Low Demand

Hunter - Low Demand

Mage - Medium Demand

Monk Tank - High Demand
Monk DPS - High Demand
Monk Heals - Medium Demand

Paladin Tank - Low Demand
Paladin DPS - Medium Demand
Paladin Healer - Low Demand

Priest - Low Demand

Rogue - Low Demand

Shaman Enhance - Low demand
Shaman Elemental - Medium Demand / High demand with viable Resto Offspec.
Shaman Resto - Medium Demand

Warlock - Medium Demand

Warrior Tank - Low Demand
Warrior DPS - High Demand

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal of CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

What we expect from our raiders.

Supplies:

Guild will provide Cauldrons / Vantus / Food and anything else needed for an encounter… Raiders are expected to have a backup supply in case needed. We do not supply Augment runes currently.

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80-90% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Add-ons: We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM

Hello Kyris,
Our end time may be too late for you, but thought I’d post anyway.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517