Date Posted: March 4,2019
Class/Spec: Shaman Resto/Ele OS
Faction: Horde
Cleared: 6/8M Uldir 4/8H BoD
Discord: @Sham#7089
Btag: Shamtastic#11261
Availability: Anyday 7-11 EST

Hey Shamtastic,

Our raid time works out pretty well for you – and we’re already on Thrall. We’d be primarily interested in you going ele with opportunities to go heals on 5-heal encounters or when another healer is out. If that sounds ok for you, check out the guild spam below. I’ve also sent you a bnet invite.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 1/9M 8/9H BoD 3/8M Uldir | Core playerbase is 1200-1900 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
1 DPS
1 DPS interested/willing to occasionally off-heal

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 9/9H with Jadefire to 4% in 5 pulls.

Tuesday (optional to clear farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Hey, Sham!

I added you on bnet, but will leave you with some guild info anyway.

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re 9/9N and 4/9H, we raid progression W/F 8-1030 EST and have alt runs on Sunday during the same time. We have an immediate need for a resto shaman. We have a mature/adult guild with a friendly/laid-back raid environment. If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our post here:

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial, feel free to add me on bnet: Conweezy#1387.

Best of luck in your search and I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok