390 prot pally LF guild

390 Prot pally LF guild that will understand my work schedule. I want to raid again Ive been playing from BC to MOP (stopped in MOP) came back in Legion and started raiding again but it all fell apart after BFA released. Ive only got to do 4 bosses of the new raid and wish to get AOTC. my work schedule is a 2x2x3 so one week I can raid 4 days (1 day of family time) and next week I can raid 2 days. it sounds kinda crappy but thats what I have for now. I can Xfer servers (high pop is getting boring) and don’t mind faction changing. I love doing mythic + dungeons heroic dungeons or mostly anything. im off all weekend and currently on night shift (for 6 weeks) so anything past 7pm MTN time is good for me.
Thanks for looking!

Alexstrasza/Terokkar

“Dirty Looks” is recruiting members to join us!
We are a casual guild who likes to have fun and enjoy each others company.
We are a family guild with tons of friends. We like to joke around and mess with one another.

We have discord and if you feel like you want to chit chat, we have plenty of talkers!
We like to run mythics and help gear up fellow guildies!

We put a group together for normal runs for raids. We are 8/9 on normal. We are looking to recruit people to join us so we can start Heroic progression.

We are looking to recruit a Holly Paladin/Shaman/rogue, and a DH.

Feel Free to add Sverraa#1575 on discord if you have any questions!

Remember, it aint all about them looks! :smiley:

I’m not sure what you got going on, or what you’re trying to get into with your schedule; but, your more than come to join our active community and fill in when available and needed.

Can promise key activity, pvp, and aotc.

Hi Wastedheals,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We lost a chunk of our raiders recently due to our desire to push into mythic as opposed to repeating heroic on replay until the end of the tier. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hello! We are Neat a newly founded guild on Stormrage (Alliance). We are currently recruiting all roles for BoD Progression! Current Goal is AoTC, Following AoTC we will push into mythic. Our raid times are Tues/Thursday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST.

We are striving to build a raid group based on mutual respect, meaning we simultaneously value accountability and common decency. Everyone pushes each other to become better players, while aiming to always have fun in the process.

Being a Two night 6 hour team we really want efficient progression while maintaining a friendly calm and enjoyable raid environment.

Any skill level is welcome to join we are currently building a core roster and completely understand there are still people that need to learn BoD!

Hi there - if you don’t find a guild that can meet your needs, come check out our weekend raiding community. Our guild runs a weekend raid and often has to pug spots, so we welcome more nice and mature players. A lot of our folks have erratic schedules as well (which is why we end up pugging sometimes), so I think you’d fit right in. Check us out and drop by the community to say hi:

Get up with me - Coach#12180