390 Holy Paladin LF Late Night Heroic 2 Night Guild

I’m looking for a fun, laid back atmosphere. I’m extremely reliable (100% attendance in previous guild) and veteran raider of 14 years (a few world firsts, ex-mythic raider). I’m semi-retired from ‘hardcore progression’ - I have zero interest in getting top world anything. However, I am looking for a guild that achieves AOTC every tier. Efficient but casual.

Current Tier experience: 8/8 H Uldir - 8/9 N BoD

Availability (in EST)
Preferred days/times marked with *
==============================
Sun: 7:00 pm - 5:00 am *
Mon: 11:59 pm - 5:00 am *
Tues: N/A
Weds: 7:00 pm - 5:00 am *
Thurs: 7:00 pm - 5:00 am *
Fri: N/A
Sat: N/A

How later are u looking for?

How late u looking for by chance?

Nocturnal> Is a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 3/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hi, I am not sure what nights you are looking for but my guild raids Tues and weds 930-12ish est and we are looking for one more healer (flex dps is a plus).

Link to info

7 pm to 1 am est is fine. (all days except Tuesday night)

I don’t know what timezone you’re posting for but while i think we may be a bit late for you, i figured it couldn’t hurt to post, and worse comes to worst you can use this as a free bump =p

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 4/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi Rhomel!

We are a guild of veteran WoW raiders who still love to play WoW :slight_smile: We are looking for a talented Holy Pally to join our team and community! I’ve attached our info, we have a raid on Friday, you’re welcome to join us. Pls feel free to connect on bnet if there is a fit! Hope to hear from you, TY!

Guild: <Entropi> -Durotan
Faction: ALLIANCE, 1/9M, 6/9H

Raid Schedule:
Friday 10pm-1am EST / 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday 10pm-1am EST / 7pm-10pm PST
(We do not raid extra days, even on the first week of a raid)

Recruitment Needs: Experienced, team-oriented raiders, especially a Holy Pally, Resto Shaman, MW monk, SP with healing OS, and exceptional ranged DPS.

About <Entropi>:
“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW (yes, even with BFA lol). Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our old WoWprogress page:
www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/zul-jin/Entropi/rating.tier16_25

We’ve returned to raiding with some friends for BoD to build new friendships and slay WoW bosses on a short-but-efficient schedule. Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

We’re looking for exceptional, reliable, team-oriented players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team. We love our alts, and have an optional Alt raid on Mondays for those interested.

Like-minded M+ players also welcome!

For more information, pls contact:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica (Render)#5784

Hello Rhomel, I saw you can’t raid on Tuesday but during off none raid nights we’re actively doing M+. If you’re interested all our info will be listed below.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday

Healer Priest ( Any Spec)
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. We are very competitive during raid nights, if we feel members are under performing including officers, they will be replaced.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 4/9H 6/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. All of us have at least cleared 4/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release. If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of shoot us a message.

Hello there!

I’m not going to insert a long clipped response… but I am the GM of No Sympathy on Stormrage. We’re 4/9 heroic and raid Sat/Sun from 7-10pm server. We also run normal on Friday evenings and are optional. If you’re interested in a home, please add me on bnet.

Thanks,
Bella: IReign#1449

1 Like

Thank you for the replies. Deathbeds, thank you. Will be in touch.