390 H priest LF guild

Btag-Maryjane#1855

We would be more than happy to have you with us Currently 3/9 Heroic

Raid times 7-10pm server Tuesdays and Thursdays

Please add my bnet so we can talk if interested

ragegasm#1732

Hi Jane,

Twisted Epoch is currently in need of healers. We are currently 5/9H and raid W/Th 9 - 12PM EST. I have sent you a BNET request, but if you need to you can reach me on Discord also.

Sinful#3395 - Discord
Cyrexus#1300 - BNET

Guild: Ruined Nightmare
Faction: Horde
Server: Thrall

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Heroic Content)
Thursday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Heroic Content)
Sunday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Normal Content & Optional)

Current Progression: 9/9 Normal BoD & 4/9 Normal BoD

About Us: We are a progression AOTC guild focused on Normal raid, Heroic raid and Mythic + content. Our goal is AOTC for each raid tier. We farm raids and enjoy Mythic + keys of all levels. We offer a Sunday optional night for those that enjoy raiding 3 nights a week but for those that prefer 2 nights can benefit as well! Our current raid team is about 20. Looking for skilled, dedicated, like-minded AOTC Heroic content focused players.

Contacts: Sotiras#11384 or Tawney#1294

We’re looking for any raiders interested in progressing through heroic and dipping into mythic. We are a small group of skilled players capable of shifting around roles and toons to accommodate any situation. We also like to get everyone a M+10 in each week and run many others during the week. Check out the post below for more info and hit me up if interested.

Deaths Host Horde US-Thrall Raid Times/Days: 7-10EST Tues/Thurs/Sat Current Progression: 1/9M, 9/9H BoD Recruitment Contacts: xXFlaugerXx#1682, Gorechild#11842, reach out to one of us. Deaths host recently transferred to Thrall from Trollbane to find people exactly like you.