390 Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild on Turalyon

Hello,

I am looking for a guild that raids and clears at least M+ dungeons and Heroic weekly, I am currently finishing up my time at College and will again have some time during the week/weekend to raid. I am not looking to join a M Progress team but am a competent and experienced raider looking for a strong community of like-minded players to enjoy end game content with, run M+, raid, PvP, etc. My last guild peacefully disbanded due to life events sucking at our time, and I miss having a guild chat pop-off while in game.

I will say that I don’t have any allegiance to Horde or Alliance and would be willing to play on either faction. Currently finishing farming rep for the Pathfinder achievements and to unlock those few remaining races before the bulk 8.2 raid content drops.

Feel free to add me on BNet (Taishuu#11632) or Discord (Zephyr#8389) if you want to chat further and gauge what I’m about!

Best,
Zephyr

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.

We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits. We are on Moonguard. Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level. We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

Contact laskaland#1404 in BNET if interested.

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic AOTC raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Raid Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2H CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and communicate about potential scheduling conflicts. You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You want to have fun and make new friends!

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All
Tank: One opening for experienced tank
Healer: One opening for experienced healer

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Hello there! I am the RP officer for The Remnants of Hope of Emerald Dream and would like to show you what we have to offer.

We’re a 9 year old gaming community with divisions in ESO, SWTOR, and GW2 as well. We (progression) raid Wednesday and Saturday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, (casual) raid Friday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, and we also have a Last chance Mythic+ Keystone event every Monday night before weekly reset! Our RP department is getting up and running currently. And our PvP Department? They kick butt and take names!

In BOD we were N9/9, H6/9, and M1/9. We have our sights set on even more murder! And in case that was not enough, I also bribe people with cat photos. :cat: I’ll go ahead and link our recruitment information/post below. Should you wish to reach out to me, my battle tag is Stormtree #1351

Hello fellow Turalyonite!

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking to add to the AotC raid roster for 8.2 for TEP.
Spots open are: DPS: War/Mage/Lock/Dk(but subject to any for a goof fit)
BfA Progression: All AotCs
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord
https://discord.gg/UxWb3UU (feel free to join!)
Requirements: 400+ ilvl, 50+ neck, good attendance, good attitude
Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact methods:
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653
Btag: eternainfer#1281
Thanks!

Hi Zephyros,

If you change your mind and are willing to transfer here is our guild info.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Our team is LF a few more dps to balance out our roster and to reach 25 man team.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1-2 healers for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight, and Warrior. All classes will still be considered, but warlock is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724