388disc/382rsham/379mw/381hpal/381rdruid lf mythic guild

Hey Thebestheals, we’re currently recruiting for a core healing spot, guilds name is IT BE LIKE THAT we raid Sat/Sun 7:30-11:30 est.
Feel free to contact me on at Kittea#11581

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild but accept all. Tues/Wend and Fri/Sat raid groups. All raids 9pm-12am EST. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more! Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since We Have Clout on thrall horde side has hired me to recruit you. Its that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, due to being cut down by the hardest boss of all, the attendance boss.

We raid Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so its more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

• Need melee and range dps
  • Need healers

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expections

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

I think a couple of these look quite interesting, still looking for any others so I can choose what times work best for me!

Simple Math is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:

• Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
  • We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST . We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
  • We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: RESTO DRUID & DISC PRIEST
  • DPS: Melee: WW MONK Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:

• Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
  • Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
  • Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
  • Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:

• https://www.simplemathguild.com/

Hey there! I’m super interested in chatting with you about your priest or Rsham. More info below!

We had G’huun at 0% 3 times :frowning: only had 6 days on him, we were 1 day away. :frowning: Bumping, hope you find a spot!

Hey, Mr Heals!
DIMA is a refurbished 4/8 Mythic guild based on Kel’Thuzad. We’re looking for a talented holy/disc priest to complete our healing core and help us push CE this tier! We raid two nights a week: Tues/Thurs 9-12pm EST. Feel free to reach out via discord or on bnet!
Discord: Luckycharms45#6156
Bnet: LuckyCharms#1178

Hello Thebestheals. We would be happy with you as a disc or shammy.

discord: livie#4169
bnet: livie#11751

7/8 m guild mon-tues-thru 6-9 PST james#12323 if you wanna talk

About Us:
No Bully is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future.

Schedule:
Main Raid
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
6-9 PM PST

Alt Raid/Achievements:
Sunday of the first Couple Weeks of the tier
6-9 PM PST

Recruitment:
Currently we have high recruitment priority for:
Healers of any Class
DK dps

We will consider:
Any exceptional DPS, however please contact one of us to speak more about your particular class.

Progression:
8/8H, 8/8M

If interested please message:
Rotnob#1279
Datarro#1770
Billyboi#11438

Hello!

We recently found our raid in need of a strong disc priest! Please check out the post below and get back to me. Thanks!

[A] Crisp is currently 6/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun.
Officer: Velasca (Velasca#1991)
Recruitment: Jal (Boost#11870), Martinez#11583

Current Recruitment
We are currently in open recruitment for the next tier and accepting applications for all specs and classes . Outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Dazar’alor.

The “Rice Crispies” raid Friday and Saturday 5:00-8:00 Pacific (Invites @ 4:45).

The main Crisp group is 8/8M. The intent is to be behind the main core group (seeing as they raid 4-5x/week), but to clear mythic content while relevant. The weeks are spent doing M+, alt runs, achievements, world PVP, and Azurite farming with good friends!

If interested, whisper Velasca#1991 or Boost#1170 for more information. If you prefer, you may app at Crispguild. com under Rice Crispies. If accepted, there will be a two week trial period. Thanks for checking us out and I look forward to hearing from you!

Wired (Alliance-Stormrage-US) Mythic Raiding Tue/Thur 8:15 - 11:15pm EST

5/8M Uldir

Current news: Wired is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progression for the Battle of Dazar’alor raid. We are seeking active players who take the time to study their class/spec, and show dedication to progression by having properly optimized/gemmed/enchanted gear. Attitude is the most important characteristic to join this raid team, we have a close knit group of members and while we do enjoy casual banter during farm runs, we like Discord clear and everyone focused during progression pulls.

Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods / BigWigs, RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras.

Raid Nights: Currently we dedicate our two raid nights to progression. We generally do alt runs or other fun activities Friday around 8pm EST. Attendance and performance are reviewed at the end of each raid night by the officer team; all raids are logged and published on Warcraft Logs. Once content is on farm we do allow members to come in on alts to help gear them up.

Recruitment Needs:

• DPS: Warrior / Paladin / Rogue / Warlock

• Healer: Paladin / Druid / Shaman / Monk

Exceptional players will be considered outside our listed needs

Background: Wired was established in late 2008. We started on Skullcrusher then moved to Korgath and now ended up on Stormrage. We have been in all tiers of raiding since WotLK. We have experienced leadership and a core group of members who are always wanting to hang out and wreck some mobs and horde. We have a very active guild discord which is open for all guild members. We have a strong focus in BFA for strict Mythic Raiding and looking for others to join us into the Tier!

Officers:
Choson – GM (Divader#1585)
Syans (Syan#1437)- Raid Lead
Razgaline (Cptmullen#1738) - Recruit Officer
Josh (Josh#17353) - Recruit Officer

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey there kiddo, we’re Inside Joke and WE WANT YOU!

About Us
We’re a late night raiding guild with members mostly based in the US who work at night and want a raid time that suits them. We also accommodate others who are around at our times as long as they are reliable enough to turn up to raid. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12am server time! (Our server is on Pacific Time). You can find us on the Wyrmrest Accord server!

Our guild was founded in Legion after breaking off from a more restrictive one. Since then we’ve been knocking down mythic bosses like it’s going out of style. We managed to get to 6/11M before pre-patch despite starting late and having middle-to-end-of-the-tier recruitment issues. We love to have fun and laugh in discord, sometimes teasing others, but never malicious. You won’t need very tough skin to fit in, just a decent sense of humor. We love M+ and PvP as well.

What We Want
We’re looking for raiders with a good sense of personal responsibility, awareness and skill to join/become alternates for our mythic raiding team for BFA. We would like a strong foundation of raiders who will arrive on time to our raids with the necessary materials. We expect to put some real competition out to the other mythic guilds on this server. We are currently 6/8 Mythic Uldir

If you think this is for you, and you would like to try out mythic raiding or would like to be a member of the team please contact either myself or one of these other lovely people either on the forums here or on Bnet.

We are currently in high demand for:

-Mage

-Disc Priest

-Resto Shaman

-Any tank but Demon Hunter

Kaveen#1351 - Co-Raid Leader and Co-GM
SoapingDuck#1721- Co-Raid Leader and Co-GM

Feel free to contact us with any questions you have and hopefully we can get you in on the joke!

Hey, Thebestheals!

(Rice Crispies) 6/8M is recruiting a Disc Priest for our run! We’re a fun, driven, adult group of players who are passionate about progression. We run from 8-11pm EST on Friday and Saturday. Check us out!

Contact: Walmarta (Penumbra#11942) or Velasca (Velasca#1991)

greetings pachydermata, you guild looks to be just what I am looking for. I can talk to you in game later tonight/ tomorrow afternoon!

Is looking for a Resto Shammy for Mythic prog for BFD, if interested, add my on discord. Corey#4174

Kitten Mittens [H] - Area 52

About Us:
We are a semi-hardcore mythic raid group looking to continue strong in BoD. We want to see mythic content while having fun and pushing ourselves in a raid environment. Most of the raid leadership is compromised of ex-hardcore raiders who no longer have the time to invest in 4 day raiding schedules.

Recruitment: We are currently seeking a healer (hpally or priest pref) and RDPS.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed | 830-1130PM EST

Progression: 6/8M Uldir

Expectations/requirements:

• Working Headset/Mic
  • Solid understanding of class/spec
  • 80% attendance
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Mythic experience always a plus!
  • Progression minded attitude (no elitism/drama/rude behavior)

Recruitment Contact:
(Discord) Purplewreck#3405, (B-tag) Purplewreck#1742
(Discord) katielle#5302

Hi there, you sound like a well versed healer with some versatility. Would love to chat and see if we’re a good fit for you.

Short version: 2 day Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517