388disc/382rsham/379mw/381hpal/381rdruid lf mythic guild

Greetings, I currently play all 5 healers in mostly pvp but I do pug raid/m+ on disc and do some m+ on rdruid. I am looking to progress through mythic content with the new raid and would be willing to pretty much play any healer but would highly prefer to play disc/holy priest. I have decent logs on priest if you would like to take a look (8.0 that is haven’t really raided since 8.1). Would prefer a 2 day a week guild but would also consider a 3 day a week guild. I also have fairly decent arena/rbg rating/exp as well as solid M+ exp if those are included in your guild. Feel free to ask me any questions I will check in here frequently. Oh and I also don’t mind being a swing healer/dps if needed (would prefer spriest/disc if this was the case).

Hey Thebestheals!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Thebest, i’ll keep this short and sweet…
Guild Name: Malicious
Realm: Area52
Prog: 7/8M
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST (First 2 Wednesdays of the new tier 8-11PM EST)
Needs:
Hpaladin
BrewMaster Monk
MM/BM Hunter

My Btag: Chris#111980

<reddit>

US-Sargeras

Alliance

“A guild for redditors, by redditors.”

The <reddit> community has been around for ages and has a diverse group of players. As a guild we love to raid, run dungeons, quest, run old content for achievements or just silly shenanigans. As a community as a whole, we love getting together and playing different games together outside of WoW. From other video games to playing D&D on roll20. We love talking about nonsense and having a great time. Some of us have had some IRL meetups and plan for more.

If this sounds like your type of guild, read on.

Our raid team is currently in need of a few core members for our progression raid. Our progression team raids 6 hrs a week and our goal is to finish off heroic as quick as we can, get AotC and then push into Mythic content. How far we get into Mythic is all up to the raid team. We are looking for those that want to progress, and do harder content, but can’t commit to a full-time raid schedule. Those that are ready, willing and able to defeat everything thrown at them.

Progression Raiding.

Tuesday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

Thursday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

We are recruiting for a few key needs we have for our progression, however we are always looking for good players.

Current Needs: Healers, Ranged DPS

Aside from the guild required addon (Greenwall), we also require all raiders to have: Discord, Angry Assignments (With “Allow All” permission set in the options), DBM (Or Bigwigs), WeakAuras 2, and Exorsus Raid Tools. Also have chat bubbles enabled in the in-game settings.

For information on Raiding with <reddit> contact:

Floyd @ (BTAG: Floyd#11209, Discord: Floyd#3547)

Lyra @ (BTAG: Lyra#11774, Discord: Lyra#7485)

JRoc @ (BTAG: JRoc#1966, Discord: JRoc#5400)

Friday - Uldir BYOB Raid - 9:00 CST (Server time)

Saturday - Uldir BYOB Raid - 9:00 CST (Server time)

BYOB is the name for our community/alt raid. There will be drinks, there will be laughs, there will be stupidity. Being in guild or on realm is not required for this raid (though if you are cool and good we might hound you to join us in guild.

The basic requirements are as follows:

1. Be Alliance, 120 and appropriately geared.
  2. The desire to raid and have a good time.
  3. Have Discord installed and ready to use. Speaking is not generally required, but being able to listen is.
  4. Have a few hours to spend in the raid. We don’t want people coming in for 1 boss then bailing out. Unless of course this is arranged beforehand.
  5. Have a positive and friendly personality.
  6. Remember, you are joining our raid. Please maintain respect for our raid leaders. While we do appreciate input and insight on the raid, please mention it privately to the raid leader(s).

For information on BYOB contact:

Ex @ (BTAG: Exarif#1298, Discord: Exarif#3226 )

Lyra @ (BTAG: Lyra#11774, Discord: Lyra#7485)

For overall information on joining <reddit> please visit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/redditguild/wiki/looking_to_join

Hey Thebestheals, my guild is looking for a new healer. Info below

[Magtheridon][Alliance] is 7/8M 4% ghuun looking for all roles

Wowprogress

https: // www .wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 EST Wed/Thurs
8:00-Done EST Heroic Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 - Discord

To Apply
Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs

About Us
8/8M is an adult 21+ progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We’re looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren’t shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.

Current needs:
Warlock
Priest - Holy/Disc
Monk - Healer

All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you’re putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
⊗ Discord
⊗ Reliable internet connection
⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Pxl in game at anytime!

Contact Us
wes#12170, charyssma#1496, or abcboy#1225

Hey dude we are currently looking to add a healer to our core raid team, we obtained 8/8m during Uldir and plan to push strongly into BfD. Anyways, you seem like a solid raider and I’ll post the spam below, feel free to hit me up if you have any questions. Effekt#11240

About Mythicc:
Mythicc was formed at the beginning of the expansion on the foundation of players who have an extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to raid at a competitive level and clear all mythic content while it is still relevant.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Recruitment:
We do not recruit for the bench and our current needs are listed below, however if you are another class and feel that you would be an ideal fit here, please apply.

What we expect from trials/raiders:

• Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance if you are going to be absent/late
  • Have prior knowledge of the raid fights and excellent raid awareness
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism and have a positive attitude

Current Needs:

• Healer (Pref. Disc/Druid)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag. You can also fill out an application through the link below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Recruitment Officer: Effx (Effekt#11240)
GM: Denk (Denk#1912)

Application Form (remove the space): https ://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2

We are always looking to improve our roster so all exceptional players should feel free to contact us!

Hey there, 2 day guild on Horde Illidan raiding Tues/Thurs 9pm cst to 1am cst 7/8 Mythic Uldir.

Have a spot open for a healer trying to fill it before Tues!

Silchas#1135 if you are interested.

Hey there! We’re actually in the need for a swing healer for our mythic roster. Spriest and Disc sound great to us. If you’re interested in having a chat, contact Eberebus#7320 and Azazel#11178. Hope to hear from you! Incoming guild summary:

<New Lunar Republic> is a 7/8 M Horde guild on US-Thrall seeking skilled raiders to join our core team for the new raid tier. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 PM EST. Our guild has been raiding together for nearly 10 years now! We’re a guild that values community and friendship (both in-game and outside), while consistently clearing content on a 3 night a week schedule.

Our goal is to be able to achieve CE every tier in BFA. In order to reach that goal, we are looking for raiders who are consistent, have good attendance, have a good attitude, and come to raid prepared.

Hey I’ll drop our name in the hat. Too lazy to do a fully spam.

Potato Dream on Zuljin. 8/8M. Tues/Thurs 9 - 1 EST. Have a spot for the core 4th healer, so I think you may be a good fit.

DrMeat#1235 on BNet

Hey Thebestheals, we have a spot for you!

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 3/8

Current Needs

DPS - [Low] Solid ranged or melee will be considered.

Healer -[High] Looking for H Pally, Resto Shaman, Mistweaver

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic BoD drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

Hey, currently looking for heals (mw/hpally/rdruid), lemme know if your interested.

Deplorable (H) 5/8M is recruiting a tank, 1-2 healers, and rDPS for Battle for Dazar’alor raid. Our mythic raid times are T/W from 8 - 11 CST. Once heroic is on farm and mythic progression begins, Thursdays become our optional heroic raid day for alts and filling in missing pieces.

Message Fios#1937 (discord: zigos#5364) and/or CraftyPig#11840 to inquire.

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we’d be most interested in your resto shammy, however if youd like to play disc on some fights and swap characters pending best usage of CDs, that could be something we could do. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.

★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 or 2 FLEXIBLE Healers [RESTO SHAMAN, HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY]
2-3 MORE SOLID DPS: SPRIEST/DH/DK/SHAMAN/RET PALADIN/WARLOCK/MAGE

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in Dazar and beyond. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in!

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)

Hey Thebestheals, we’re currently recruiting for a core healing spot, guilds name is IT BE LIKE THAT we raid Sat/Sun 7:30-11:30 est.
Feel free to contact me on at Kittea#11581

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild but accept all. Tues/Wend and Fri/Sat raid groups. All raids 9pm-12am EST. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more! Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since We Have Clout on thrall horde side has hired me to recruit you. Its that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, due to being cut down by the hardest boss of all, the attendance boss.

We raid Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so its more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

• Need melee and range dps
  • Need healers

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expections

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

I think a couple of these look quite interesting, still looking for any others so I can choose what times work best for me!

Simple Math is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:

• Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
  • We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST . We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
  • We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: RESTO DRUID & DISC PRIEST
  • DPS: Melee: WW MONK Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:

• Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
  • Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
  • Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
  • Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:

• https://www.simplemathguild.com/