388 Warlock [2/9M] LF Raiding Guild

Name: PlagÜe
BTag: Runel#1558
Server: Gul’dan
Faction: Alliance

Raid Experience:
BoD: 2/9 M 9/9H 9/9 N
Uldir: 2/8 M 8/8H 8/8 N

All raid content, since Vanilla (Hardmode, Mythic, Normal, 40 man, etc)

Raid Times:
WeekDays: Mon, Tues, Fri
Weekends: Sat, Sun

I raid on my Horde Warlock and I’m currently looking for another raid guild/group for days, i’m not with my core group. I’m overseas, so most raid times on those desired raid days work.

Back to the top you go

Earth Go Hard on US Mal’ganis is recruiting for a lock. We are 1/9M 9/9H with a 50% pull on grong. We raid 8-11pm EST Sat/Sun.
Contact me if interested. Bassanox24#1232.

Come check out our weekday group!!!

Hello Plagüe!

Imperium is a friendly, active guild on Stormrage that is always looking for more players to join our ranks. We raid with two AOTC teams (one Wed/Thurs the other Fri/Sun both from 8:30 pm - 11:30pm EST), run Mythic +s, older content, PVP and other general things both inside and outside the game. We spend a lot of time in Discord and are always willing to hang out and just talk. If you would like more information or would be interested in joining, you can message me on either:
Bnet - Aeriyael#11795
Discord - Aeriyael#8649

Thank you!

Hey Plague,
I’m from Focus Up (4/9M, 9/9H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!