388 resto druid looking for home

Resto druid been played from lich king till end of cata, recently got back into it and my old guild i had been with for years is dead, looking for a new home, will eventually get back into raiding, but also want a fun friendly social guild

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

*NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, rdruid

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Hey Abulka,

<Forgone Conclusion> on Thrall [H] is looking for a ranged DPS with healing O/S (pref a druid healer) to add to our roster. We are a pretty laid back guild who like running mythic +, raids, and other fun stuff. We are group composed of mostly professionals who have raided progression at some point, taken a hiatus, and now we are back to try and recapture some fun that WoW can provide.

We’re super laid back, and are looking to get into raiding again (Tues/Thurs evenings). I think it will be perfect for you since you are eventually wanting to get back into raiding & want a fun/friendly social guild.

Contact me with any questions! Bizzles#1576. Have a good one!

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

*NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, rdruid

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Abulka,

We would love for you to give us a try. Our guild just celebrated 8 years. We are actually celebrating all week. We have a very active community. You can search for Justwiped and feel free to btag me at rehna@1428. We love fun loving, active members. We are also an AOTC progression guild. We have cleared the latest tier weekly for the past 4 weeks. Check us out!

Sincerely,
Kyndarra, Horde, Blackhand, Central Server!

Hello, our guild here on Area-52 like yourself is a pretty chill, casual raiding guild. We are very active on discord and hang out very frequently on nights and weekends doing m+, leveling, old content, pvp, and simply just some all around joking around and chatting. If you have any questions or simply just want an invite hit me up on either Bnet or Discord.

Bnet: Ondori#1706
Discord: Ondori#4720

The House of funk is recruiting for eternal palace progression

The house of funk (ysera-durotan) is a casual heroic raiding guild that isn’t afraid to dip its toes in mythic content. We’re a fun loving guild full of social fun talkative people who help each other out daily. From quests to class help. We’re a guild that treats each other like family. We’re in discord nightly laughing and having a good time talking about anything under the sun.
Our raid progression is 8/8 normal 8/8heroic eternal palace! looking to get into mythic what we’re looking for: we are looking for competent Dps and 1 healer that will show up to raids and events planned.

If you’re interested in our little family send me a message demonistics#1711 is my btag or morrigan#0375 on discord hope to hear from you soon!