388 (386 Equipped) Sub Rogue LFG

Looking to find a new cutting edge guild. Recently joined the Marines about a year ago now, so I’ve been playing on and off pugging here and there to stay active in game. Now that I have more of a definitive schedule I am ready to be more committed to a guild team.
Last Cutting Edge I have gotten was Archimonde in HFC w/ Sublimity(Now Crimson) on Nagrand. Went pretty casual in Legion with a guild of close friends on barth (Severity) still doing mythics just not an intense level. Started to play more at the beginning of BFA and joined a mythic guild on Frostmourne-Alliance, but then my father passed away suddenly so I took another break. Came back about 2 months ago and went back horde shortly before 8.1 and pugged first two mythic bosses and tried catching up in AP w/ my neck. (Currently at 36) With most of my friends that I pugged with joining guilds however, I figured I should as well.
Currently according to WoWprog I am the 10th highest simming rogue US and 44ish West. Most of my parses are either purple or oranges. Been playing and maining rogue since Burning Crusade, my main 2 alts are a 380 Havoc DH (Can tank semi-decent on it as well) and a 368 Spriest.
The times that would work best for me is anywhere from 6PM PST->11PM PST on weekdays and anytime on weekends(Fri Night and Sat Night) Prefer Horde, will transfer asap should you seem like the right guild.
Another thing I should add, I pretty much strictly play subtlety. Outlul is a joke to me compared to the glory that combat used to be. And Assass is just too faceroll to me.
If you want to know more, ask me here, or add my btag Chronicle#11263

1 Like

I’ve pugged with him for about 5 weeks. He’s probably the worst rogue I’ve ever played with.

2 Likes

hes gona take me for a ride in a submarine

2 Likes

Pretty good rogue, I guess. My wife left me and took everything to move to California to be with this dirtbag.

2 Likes

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Chopls,

<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have 14 years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs

All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Past Progression:

Too long to post, have been a guild since BC. Thanks!

Current

8/8 M Uldir

Raid Times

Tuesday 8-11 CST

Wednesday 8-11 CST

Optional

Sunday 11am Alt Mythic Raid

Monday 8pm Heroic

Want to chat with one of our super cool officer Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604 Discord: Dave#2614

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello Chopls! I have to lol at the comments on your post. Better take care of that person’s wife! We are looking for a rogue to take a core spot on the raid team. I’d like to leave my information to see if this works for you. I know you said Fri and Sat night, so I don’t want to be too presumptuous in that Sun would work as well. Please feel free to message me if our team sounds like the right fit for you. (oh yeah you did say prefer horde, but FOR THE ALLIANCE!)

Guild spam:
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team as we head in to Dazar’alor!

7/8M 0% Ghuun

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs:
Healer - Strong preference for MW
Rogue
Feral Druid
Demon Hunter

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

Commitment to regular attendance to the team
Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
Required ILVL 380+, neck lvl 36+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536

Hey Chopls :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer or a DPS with a Healing OS. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Han Shot First – Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

In High need of a Rogue.

Short version: 2 day Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Guild: Realm: Bleeding Hollow
Raid time - Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Sunday alt night 8pm (currently our alt night clears heroic)

Hi there! I think you’d make a great addition to our Raid roster! Berserk has a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. We have a good group of players that push high keys with ratings 1k+, and 2400+ players that lead RBGs and queue arena often. I’d love to have you join us for the new raid dungeon! Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758 if you have any questions or are interested!

End of season we were 5/8M Uldir. Our goal is cutting edge

Would be interested in chat, have a rogue in the navy so we need a marine now.

[5/9H] [9/9N] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Flex Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

Tues/Thurs 9:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST on Turalyon

7/8M in uldir. 5/9H and 8/8
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster for BoD!
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster with top tier talent capable of learning and mastering content on a 6 Hour schedule. We have achieved many Cutting Edge’s since Siege of Orgrimmar and are not only aiming to always achieve Cutting Edge on this schedule, but are interested in doing so as a US top 200 guild. We enjoy pushing ourselves, playing well, and playing with other talented/driven players. If we had the time to raid more than 2 nights/6 hours we’d be in a guild pushing for Server 1st or US top 10-20. We can’t, and presumably neither can you, so the goal is to be as excellent as we can with the time available.We are looking for players interested in helping us reach our goals.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST

We finished Legion 20/20 Cutting Edge in T19, 7/9 Mythic in T20, and 11/11 Cutting Edge in T21.

If you have the skill and drive to push progression, and our raid times fit with your schedule, we’re looking for you!

Looking for All Skilled Players!
We are currently looking for Ranged DPS (Mage, Lock, Balance, Elemental) however we encourage applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class.

We are looking for people that:

• Enjoy Raiding as a Hobby
  • Enjoy conquering challenging content
  • Push themselves to more damage/healing on every pull
  • Strive to execute strats and mechanics cleaner on every pull
  • Look to achieve Cutting Edge each Tier
  • Are available Tuesdays and Thursday from 9:00-12:00 EST
  • Are laid back and mature
  • Are looking to raid with people who share these traits

Getting In Touch With Us
If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don’t hesitate to give reach out using one of the methods below:

Guild Leader: Bnet - Knightylol#1466 Discord - Purgatoire#6139
Healing lead Discord Slated#4502
Application: bit.ly/impetusapplication - Copy and paste this considering we can’t post links.