387 Shadow/Disc LF Weekend Raid Guild

Hello. I am recently returning from a break and I have since built up a decent ilvl. I love to PvP and I’m currently ready to raid more often. Due to a second shift schedule late night raids and weekend work best for me. (2pm-10pm EDT.) I am hoping to find a guild that is heroic raiding and clearing regularly. Please add me on btag @ Hutch#11780

Also, willing to transfer and faction change

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a shadow priest in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

[I’m squishy and I know it] is recruiting rdps and heals! progression 9/9H 1/9M. Raid times are wednesday/Thursday 11pm-2am EST. We care cross realm friendly! If you are interested feel free to add my battletag, Tubesocks#1806

Hi Avenger! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Hi Avenger,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9

Welcome back to wow. I figured I’d reach out in case you don’t work Fridays and our times fit your schedule. If not, good luck with the search. Adding you on bnet.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hello, You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a fairly consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although some melee will be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.