387 Ret Pally looking for H/M/M+ Guild

Currently on US-Stormrage, I’m looking for a team to progress through BFA with.

I’m 8/8N, 8/8H, and 2/8M AOTC for Uldir all through pugging season 1.

I didn’t have the opportunity to progress with a guild so I’m looking for one now.

I play almost every day (~4-5:00PM PST), with a current focus on M+ and io rankings. Gear level 387 currently with no new raid tier progress until I find a guild.

Personally, I’m in my final year of University and graduating in April, so every once and I while I will be unavailable due to finals. I’m a very laid-back person who actively seeks criticism to improve the way I play.

My in-game character is Zentrii-Stormrage, feel free to ask me anything.

Hi Zentrii, I’m a recruiter for the Stormrage Alliance guild Pillars of Salt. We were AOTC and 2/8 Mythic in Uldir, and this tier we’re beefing up our numbers so we don’t need to pug and can push further into mythic. We are a mature guild with many of our members having families and other obligations, so we keep it to raiding 1x/week guaranteed, with optional raids on Sunday for those who want to push further or do other fun content. We have an active discord community and play other games too.

We are looking for players with a good sense of humor and a good raiding attitude who are laid back enough to enjoy our casual but brisk pace, but serious enough to keep up and keep improving even at 1x/week. Between raids we’re running M+, doing PvP, and generally staying active in discord.

Raid Times:
Thurs. 8-11 EST
Sun. 8-11 EST (optional)

If you’re interested, please reach out to me on discord @Dreyva#4983. I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have and get to know your game interests better.

you should definitely check us out. we are very active.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
//

Tues/Thurs 9:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST on Turalyon

7/8M in uldir. 5/9H in BoD and very active in keys
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster for BoD!
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster with top tier talent capable of learning and mastering content on a 6 Hour schedule. We have achieved many Cutting Edge’s since Siege of Orgrimmar and are not only aiming to always achieve Cutting Edge on this schedule, but are interested in doing so as a US top 200 guild. We enjoy pushing ourselves, playing well, and playing with other talented/driven players. If we had the time to raid more than 2 nights/6 hours we’d be in a guild pushing for Server 1st or US top 10-20. We can’t, and presumably neither can you, so the goal is to be as excellent as we can with the time available.We are looking for players interested in helping us reach our goals.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST

We are currently 5/8 Mythic in Uldir
We finished Legion 20/20 Cutting Edge in T19, 7/9 Mythic in T20, and 11/11 Cutting Edge in T21.

If you have the skill and drive to push progression, and our raid times fit with your schedule, we’re looking for you!

Looking for All Skilled Players!
We are currently looking for Ranged DPS (Mage, Lock, Balance, Elemental) however we encourage applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class.

We are looking for people that:

• Enjoy Raiding as a Hobby
  • Enjoy conquering challenging content
  • Push themselves to more damage/healing on every pull
  • Strive to execute strats and mechanics cleaner on every pull
  • Look to achieve Cutting Edge each Tier
  • Are available Tuesdays and Thursday from 9:00-12:00 EST
  • Are laid back and mature
  • Are looking to raid with people who share these traits

Getting In Touch With Us
If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don’t hesitate to give reach out using one of the methods below:

Guild Leader: Bnet - Knightylol#1466 Discord - Purgatoire#6139
Healing lead Discord Slated#4502
Application: bit.ly/impetusapplication - Copy and paste this considering we can’t post links.

Hello, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/9H) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

Hey, I’d love to chat more with you about potentially joining my guild!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 9/9N and 5/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933