387 (overall) Fury/Arms LFG

Looking for a guild for the upcoming raid that plans on pushing mythic content .

I’m a pretty dedicated player with a shameful amount of time played- looking for a core spot within a guild. Little about me: I’ve played since burning crusade and mained several classes over my stay in this game rogue-BC, Disc/Spriest- WOTLK-MOP, Ele Sham-WOD, Spriest/Ele Sham- Legion, DPS War-current. I’m a pretty loyal player to the guild I am in however with my luck a guild I join lasts a raid tier to an expansion at most, so looking for something longer term hopefully.

That being said I would not join a heroic only guild nor a guild that has completed only 1 or 2 mythic encounters because that is not the content I aspire to clear in this game. I also wouldn’t join a guild that raids 16 hours a week because i like to get laid from time to time. Due to my current guild’s lack of raiding and my sheer distaste for uldir I haven’t really been going out of my way to raid the past month or so, however at the end of this post I will paste past logs as to prove I am not a vegetable.

Please message me via Bnet at Bart#1470 and annoy me there.
You’re free to paste your guild pasta below as well. Please don’t make me server transfer.

OH and Im 26 and have a working mic if that counts for anything these days.

LOGS:
Apparently I cant include links to warcraft logs- Just look up Jibbles in Warcraft logs and it’ll take you to my profile use 8.0 rankings since thats when i last raided.