386 Resto Shaman or 388 Resto Druid LF Guild

LF a guild to call home, not just a place to raid. I want to be able to push mythic + and raid progression. I want to be part of an active mature community that I get along with. I am willing to server and/or faction transfer for a good fit. Can also balance and elemental, though not as well as healing.

1 Like

Hey! I would love to chat some more about our opportunities when you have a chance! Add me on Bnet (Dahjuuboii#1337)

Hey Archwizard, I think we might be a good fit for you. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are getting through Normals (7/9), then working our way into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hey Archwizard, we are looking for an resto/ele shaman for our main raid and mythic progression. Feel free to message me on bnet TvThief#1156. You can trial tonight or tomorrow.
Guild Name: Patchwerk
Server: [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag: TvThief#1156 or naggrodamus#11605
Current Progression: 4/9/H, 7/9N BoD | 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Currently looking for a Mage, Boomkin, Warrior, Shaman (Ele/Resto)

We are also looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message me.

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Hello Archwizard, we are currently looking for another R Shaman or RDruid to fill out healing team. We are currently on Stormrage, Alliance and are 4/9H. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11:30PM EST with an optional Monday 9-11:30PM clean up. If you are interested and would like more information please add me on bnet Zalzy#1333.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir 8/9N 3/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more for the upcoming raid.

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

DPS: :heart: DH/Rogue :heart:
Healer: :heart: Resto Druid :heart:
If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hey Archwizard!

I am a part of <Hang and Bang> (H) US-Stormreaver (AOTC). We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are progressing through Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor (2/9 HC and 9/9N). If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We also have members that actively run M+ and we did some casual progression into mythic raiding and got 2/8 M Uldir (even though the bosses aren’t necessarily difficult).

We raid Wednesdays @ 8pm-11pm CST and Sundays @ 3pm-6pm CST.

We are looking for Resto Shaman > Resto Druid. Let me know if our guild sounds interesting to you.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986

<reddit>

US-Sargeras

Alliance

“A guild for redditors, by redditors.”

The <reddit> community has been around for ages and has a diverse group of players. As a guild we love to raid, run dungeons, quest, run old content for achievements or just silly shenanigans. As a community as a whole, we love getting together and playing different games together outside of WoW. From other video games to playing D&D on roll20. We love talking about nonsense and having a great time. Some of us have had some IRL meetups and plan for more.

If this sounds like your type of guild, read on.

Our raid team is currently in need of a few core members for our progression raid. Our progression team raids 6 hrs a week and our goal is to finish off heroic as quick as we can, get AotC and then push into Mythic content. How far we get into Mythic is all up to the raid team. We are looking for those that want to progress, and do harder content, but can’t commit to a full-time raid schedule. Those that are ready, willing and able to defeat everything thrown at them.

Progression Raiding.

Tuesday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

Thursday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

We are recruiting for a few key needs we have for our progression, however we are always looking for good players.

Current Needs: Healers, Ranged DPS

Aside from the guild required addon (Greenwall), we also require all raiders to have: Discord, Angry Assignments (With “Allow All” permission set in the options), DBM (Or Bigwigs), WeakAuras 2, and Exorsus Raid Tools. Also have chat bubbles enabled in the in-game settings.

For information on Raiding with <reddit> contact:

Floyd @ (BTAG: Floyd#11209, Discord: Floyd#3547)

Lyra @ (BTAG: Lyra#11774, Discord: Lyra#7485)

JRoc @ (BTAG: JRoc#1966, Discord: JRoc#5400)

Friday - BYOB Raid (Normal BoD / alt raid) - 9:00 CST (Server time)

Saturday - BYOB Raid ( continuation of Normal/Heroic BoD / alt raid) - 9:00 CST (Server time)

BYOB is the name for our community/alt raid. There will be drinks, there will be laughs, there will be stupidity. Being in guild or on realm is not required for this raid (though if you are cool and good we might hound you to join us in guild.

The basic requirements are as follows:

1. Be Alliance, 120 and appropriately geared.
  2. The desire to raid and have a good time.
  3. Have Discord installed and ready to use. Speaking is not generally required, but being able to listen is.
  4. Have a few hours to spend in the raid. We don’t want people coming in for 1 boss then bailing out. Unless of course this is arranged beforehand.
  5. Have a positive and friendly personality.
  6. Remember, you are joining our raid. Please maintain respect for our raid leaders. While we do appreciate input and insight on the raid, please mention it privately to the raid leader(s).

For information on BYOB contact:

Ex @ (BTAG: Exarif#1298, Discord: Exarif#3226 )

Lyra @ (BTAG: Lyra#11774, Discord: Lyra#7485)

For overall information on joining <reddit> please visit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/redditguild/wiki/looking_to_join

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

I definitely have the community you are looking for!

Hey Archwizard! :slight_smile:

Add me/fill out our app if our guild sounds suitable!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 8/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Hey Archwizard,

You sound like you would be a great fit to our roster! If your interested or have any questions add me @ Soul#1457. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey there!

is a guild of mostly close-knit real-life friends who are looking for some more people to join us for BoD and beyond. A good chunk of us like to do M+ as well and plan on pushing this season. We would love to have a new healer on our team, especially for M+ since that’s what we’re lacking most at the moment. The most important thing for us would be that anyone who joins meshes well with us because we’re looking to have a good time, but we still push and progress just fine.

We had a late start for BoD, but we’re currently 8/9N, looking to get Jaina down tonight, then we’ll be moving into heroic. We raid on Wed/Sun from 8-11 PST. Hyjal is a US-West server if that’s important to you. During the Uldir raid tier, we cleared normal quickly and moved onto heroic. We were able to get 8/8H within a decent timeframe, too.

I hope to hear back from you if you’re interested. Please add me to BNet if you are - my tag is Fizzowop#1349.

Hellooooooo Archwizard!

Immortals is a 7/9N, 5/9H recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for 1m Tank, Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hello,

If you are still looking for a guild please message me. It sounds like we’d be a good fit for you and have a mature atmosphere. Also, you are welcome to try us out first to see what you think. Thank you for reading and hopefully I will talk to you soon.

Btag: Punkybrew#11319

Hey,

< Underoath > is a brand new guild with a supportive atmosphere - everyone is treated like family. We have several players with high mythic experience and we are looking to round out our core roster for CE progression.

Fri/Sat, 7-11PM PST - Tichrondrius

We would love to have a resto shaman for our team. If you are interested or would like to chat more, send me a btag request - Advil#11460.

Thanks

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

Not sure how our times would be for you but would love to chat!

Forgone Conclusion 8/9 N 2/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

All

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919.

Hey there. We’re looking to pick up a healer (resto druid) for our core mythic progression team. We are active with M+, usually having 10-15 people running on off nights. We are not a hardcore raiding guild, but we enjoy completing the tier on an easy schedule.

We raid Tues/Wed, 8pm-11pm EST. We are 1/9M and 5/9H.

Ara#11756

About us
We have been raiding together for over 8 years.We have acheived a great deal of feats including clearing all content we raided and snagging a few server first. We took an extended break during Emerald Nightmare and came back for Batlle of Azeroth

Raid times -
During new content days and hours may be added until further notice
During Progression
Sunday-5-8pst(8-11est)
Tuesday-5-8pst(8-11est)
Wednesday-5-8pst(8-11est)

Current Recruit needs
High need
Paladin Holy
Warrior dps
Death knight dps
Priest Shadow
Shamans Resto/Elemental
Mage All Specs
Monk Mistweaver
Warlock All Dps Specs
Druid Boomkin/Feral/Resto

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS
just because what it says below doesn’t mean we wont take an outstanding player
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Raiding experience is preferred but not needed.You don’t have to be the same progression or higher than us we are willing to work around things if you are a dedicated and experienced player.

What we are looking for in you

• Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice.
  • Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids.
  • Come prepared to raid
  • Have a positive, professional attitude.
  • Be competitive,everyone loves a little competition to keep things fun.

What you will get from us
-8 year old raiding guild
-Great group of people ; most of the raiders have been here for years and have become great friends
-Progression at a fast pace
-Drama free with an outstanding social network outside of the raiding aspect

How to contact us
-Tommyc06#1524 is the my battle tag
-Tommyc06wow@hotmail.com - the my real id
-Echo Isles/Draenor server alliance side and we can chat via whispers