386 Resto Shaman or 388 Resto Druid LF Guild

Hey,

< Underoath > is a brand new guild with a supportive atmosphere - everyone is treated like family. We have several players with high mythic experience and we are looking to round out our core roster for CE progression.

Fri/Sat, 7-11PM PST - Tichrondrius

We would love to have a resto shaman for our team. If you are interested or would like to chat more, send me a btag request - Advil#11460.

Thanks

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

Not sure how our times would be for you but would love to chat!

Forgone Conclusion 8/9 N 2/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

All

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919.

Hey there. We’re looking to pick up a healer (resto druid) for our core mythic progression team. We are active with M+, usually having 10-15 people running on off nights. We are not a hardcore raiding guild, but we enjoy completing the tier on an easy schedule.

We raid Tues/Wed, 8pm-11pm EST. We are 1/9M and 5/9H.

Ara#11756

About us
We have been raiding together for over 8 years.We have acheived a great deal of feats including clearing all content we raided and snagging a few server first. We took an extended break during Emerald Nightmare and came back for Batlle of Azeroth

Raid times -
During new content days and hours may be added until further notice
During Progression
Sunday-5-8pst(8-11est)
Tuesday-5-8pst(8-11est)
Wednesday-5-8pst(8-11est)

Current Recruit needs
High need
Paladin Holy
Warrior dps
Death knight dps
Priest Shadow
Shamans Resto/Elemental
Mage All Specs
Monk Mistweaver
Warlock All Dps Specs
Druid Boomkin/Feral/Resto

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS
just because what it says below doesn’t mean we wont take an outstanding player
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Raiding experience is preferred but not needed.You don’t have to be the same progression or higher than us we are willing to work around things if you are a dedicated and experienced player.

What we are looking for in you

• Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice.
  • Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids.
  • Come prepared to raid
  • Have a positive, professional attitude.
  • Be competitive,everyone loves a little competition to keep things fun.

What you will get from us
-8 year old raiding guild
-Great group of people ; most of the raiders have been here for years and have become great friends
-Progression at a fast pace
-Drama free with an outstanding social network outside of the raiding aspect

How to contact us
-Tommyc06#1524 is the my battle tag
-Tommyc06wow@hotmail.com - the my real id
-Echo Isles/Draenor server alliance side and we can chat via whispers

Hey, Arch!

You sound like you’d be a great fit in our guild, Koalaty Time, on Mal’ganis (Horde). You can see our recruitment post here:

We could use either of your healers. We have guildies looking to run M+ around the clock and a guild discord where people like to hang out. We are a mature bunch and we promote a positive, casual environment. We’re currently raiding N BoD and will soon progress to H. I’d love if you came into our Discord and hung out with the guild for a bit, you could get a feel for our environment.

I see you didn’t mention any available times - our raid days are Fri/Sun 8-1030 EST. We are putting together an RBG team to run on Saturdays during the same time. We have the occasional social event night where I host some mini games for gold prizes - fun stuff. If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me on BT - Conweezy#1387.

I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok

Hey there Archwizard; I’m from Omnidirectional and we are in need of your aid. We are currently getting through Normal BoD (7/9) and have plans on clearing Heroic this week. We raid 7-10 EST, flasks, enchants and food are provided to raiders. We love to have a good time and focus on our people not just progression. We enjoy pushing ourselves and are trying to build a community as well. If you are in needs of a home on Thrall feel free to add me (RedDogLeader#1343) or (Gintoo#1437) on bnet.

Hello!

We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Escaped @ US-Illidan (Horde)
Competitive. Continuous. Close.
Current prog 8/9H 1/9M BoD

Recruitment Information
Escaped is currently accepting applications for potential core team players. Competitive applicates will have the following:

Progression through Mythic Uldir
Progression through Cutting Edge content in Legion
Legitimate average logs above 80%
Heart of Azeroth level of +36
Raider IO scores of +900 (For Mythic+ Teams)
Current Classes Needed:

Spriest
Rogue
WW Monk
Warrior

-While not hard requirements, all applicates will be considered through a meeting, with officers from the guild, as personal character and attitude plays a dynamic part in the selection process. An expectation that we have for all applicates, as well as ourselves, is you understand how to properly play your class which includes DPS, damage mitigation, and movement mechanics.

Contact
Recruitment Officer: BNET- Brozzo#11382
Raid Lead: BNET- Badmongol#1477

Schedule
We have recently updated our raid times to better support our core raiders and make raid times for convenient for those interested.

Tuesday: 7-11PST
Wednesday: 7-11PST
*Monday(offnight) using for progression currently 7-11PST
Additional activities are currently being worked through the calendar to better support our guild at all levels and experience. The following could potentially find a permeate spot on the guild calendar:

Mythic+ Dungeon Groups
Legacy / Transmog Runs
PvP Events (Battlegrounds, Arenas, World)
World Questing
Leveling Alternate Characters
Raffle Events
What Escaped Brings to the Table

Stable and very experienced Leadership with a positive raiding environment
Mythic +, and Heroic/Mythic Raiding Weekly
An environment where your time is valuable and appreciated.
A place to call home
About Us
Escaped is an end-game progression guild that is led by an accredited Mythic Raider who has been mythic raiding since Warlords of Draenor. Our Officer core is an example setting team that all have Mythic raiding under their belts stretching across the entirety of the game. The Core Raid Team are top notch players who stand out in their classes and show up every raid determined to win.

Overall, our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over our short existence, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while remaining competitive.

Historical Progression

8/8 Normal Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
6/8 Mythic Uldir
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

Hey there, my raid team is on Sargeras-Alliance, and we could use another resto shaman. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 7-10 EST, and are currently 5/9H and 9/9N normal (2/8M and 8/8H Uldir). Our primary goal is AOTC, and then we will move onto Mythic/Achievements/Fun runs based on what the raid wants.

If you are interested or have questions, please add Thoribas#1855.

Hi there we are looking for a dedicated resto shaman to add to the team hit us up if you like the spam =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 3/9M BFD
About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule.

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well.

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website(search “roadrunners kil’jaedn”). You can also find us through wowprogress, or contact Uruu#1882

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild feel free to pop on over to our server and ask us. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Feel free to contact Crow (crow#1343) or Uruo (Uruu#1882)
Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild.

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion.
3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 7/9H after three main raids.

Tuesday (optional Normal/Heroic) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern.

Mythic raiding on a one night schedule, ideal for older raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368/ Discord allymental#1799

Hi I am from a guild called Senility we are an mature guild that has been together since WotLK. We are Horde and consider each other family. We are casual and raid tues/thurs 5pm PST. We are 6/9 in BfD. We run mythics almost every night and we are very active in our vent. My BT is bytkh#1818.

7/8m 1/9m 8/9h 9-12 est mon-tues-thr james#12323

Hey there! Guess I’ll throw my hat in with all these fine folks

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC and eventually start mythic. We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild. We have a large group of people who used to play back in the day!

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 7PM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join our raid tomorrow night :slight_smile:

Greetings Archwizard!

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current BoD progression: 1/9H, 7/9N

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

All classes are welcome!
CORE SPOT available now for 1-2 healers! LF Priest/Pally.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Thursday 8p-11p CST
Friday 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Hey Arch :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a healer to join our roster! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N, 7/9H and 1/9M.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hello Archwizard

I would love a chance to talk to you further about our Alliance guild on the Stormrage server and hear about your search for a home.

Here is some info about us in the meantime. If you think we would be a good fit for us, let me know and we can chat further!

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 4/9H and 9/9N in BoD and moving at a steady pace through heroic content.

We are recruiting raiders to move forward with us through BoD and progress through the heroic tier, then venture in Mythic content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

RANGED DPS (all classes considered)

HEALS (all classes considered - Prefer Pally/Druid)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965
GinKneeBear#1522

Hi there Archwizard,

Are you still looking for a guild family? If so, I’d love to chat more.

I’m part of a small and close-knit Alliance guild on Darkspear. We do progression raiding and M+ together, and we’re currently looking for talented rdps or heals.

We love pushing progression content, and we also love having fun while doing it. So we look for players that are not only skilled, but that are also a great team fit with a great attitude.

If you’d like to find out more about us, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet: Neph#11581 / Discord: Neph#9821

Cheers,
Neph