386 4/8 M Hunter Looking for late night raids

Hello I have 4/8 Mythic Uldir experience with 93% avg for best parses on mythic difficulty. My raid time was cut short last tier due to real life and a change in jobs. Now that I am stable in my new job and can reliably know what my days/times off are I am looking for a guild that I will be able to raid with given my work schedule.

My character and server are Kilv on Whisperwind if you want to look up my logs(cant include links in post)

My availability is(Central Timezone):
Monday-all day
Tuesday-all day
Wednesday-12am-330pm
Thursday-1am-330pm
Friday-1am-330pm
Saturday-1am-330pm
Sunday-1am-330pm

Basically I am looking for either a super late night(or early morning raiding guild) any days of the week or a guild that raids on Mondays and Tuesdays only. I know my schedule is a bit wonky and most guilds raid Tues, Wed, Thursday during primetime. Unfortunately I am at work during that time so I am hoping this post reaches some of those guilds out there that raid weird times or like latenight pacific timezone guilds (1030pm PST start time could work for me on any day)

My Btag is Kilvorian#1497 Feel free to hit me up if my availability works with your guilds raid times. Thanks for looking!

7/8 M fri-sat 6-10 pst, james#12323 if you want to talk

Our hours may be exactly what you’re looking for. We have lots of afternoon shift and night shift workers!

Redline is a Mythic Guild on Thrall-US server. Current Progression; 6/8M Uldir. We are looking for players willing to commit 8 hours out of their week to raid in the daytime slot, and more time out of raid to study raids and your role in the raids.

The Mindset

We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having some fun. We realize it’s a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth.

Raid Times - Daytime guild that raids Wed/Thurs - 12 to 4 pm EST.

discord.gg/5aTCz8T