Warsong Gulch Vendors

With the patch and battlegrounds now live, we wanted to take a moment to look at the Warsong Gulch vendors. They worked in original WoW and now work in WoW Classic like this:

• Warsong Gulch vendor lists only appear when you have the required reputation. You should see the text “What items have I earned the right to purchase?” and, when you’re Neutral with your WSG faction, you should find that you don’t have the right to purchase anything.
  • Warsong Gulch vendors will only sell items from their original list of consumables (and one tabard) for now.
  • Additional items that were added to original WoW in patch 1.6 will become available when Blackwing Lair opens in 2020.

See you in the flag room!

6 Likes

Fix my server imbalance on Skeram. I want organic world PVP and not so much BGs. Nobody to gank in the open world sucks

Wheres mah loots?!

Yay!

/10chars

More stretching out content. Why not make BWL in 2021?

You for real?

What items aren’t available?

1 Like

If the neck/ring/wep arent available for my 39 twink I’m gonna end someone. If its the other useless nonsense then i don’t mind.

1 Like

Are there any items from AV vendors not available until BWL patch or are all of the rewards in game?

Is Don Rodrigo’s coming with BWL or what? We have no information on when this will be added.

Thanks.

He just fricking told you, idiot.

Seconded.

10/char

WSG vendors =/= AV vendors and the band was 1.9

It’s still stupid overall, using the 1.11 PvP gear over the 1.4 pvp gear, but leaving out other items, they pick and choose arbitrarily.

Hey Kaivax, your AV sucks nuts.

So sad about this. Just hit honored with Silverwing too. Only thing i can buy are the consumables that are too high level for me to use.

“I want more lvl 58s to gank as they land with 6 other horde”

They did that with the 25% honor kill DR also. 1.12 is 10%.

There is actually a long list of Franken patch choices. The mount and skill cost, etc, etc.

Did you read the post? It said WSG, I was asking about an AV reward. Who is the idiot here who doesn’t know how to read?

It’s insulting to refer to original WoW when giving us an experience nothing like the progression of original WoW. You can’t cherry-pick consistency.

4 Likes

Will Rodrigo’s band in AV come with BWL?

It’s unclear what happened to it. But there is a small riot about it on forums.

1 Like