Don Rodrigo's Band Missing on AV Vendor

it made sense for them to release rank 14 gear early since most people wont be able to remain rank 14 for more than a week. So they wouldn’t have been able to buy their gear.

We have been operating on the 1.12 patch with itemization changes on gear from that patched. Then followed by blizzard hacking the game up into pieces and deciding here and there when things should be out. We have a corehound bag recipe that can’t be made until a later phase but you can learn the recipe now. It may have been added in the AQ patch but the gear has itemization that is from that era as well. My point being the mage tier 1 5 peice set bonus did not have spell pen on it before. It does right now in-game. It seems so arbitrary which is why I want an official answer.

3 Likes

It’s been stated many times that the itemization is the 1.12 version, so items available since patch 1.1 have 1.12 itemization. Gear that wasn’t available at launch but added in later is supposed to be added in during the appropriate time. Specific examples are things like the Zandalari enchants, the AQ gear, etc.

The light turns on,:

Will WPvP burn once more??

(The cool kids already know r10 is the breaking point for optimal hp gain until VGs mske more sense. So the cool kids tell me. YW)

There’s blue AV gear but that’s 55+. The WSG stuff looks to be Phase 3. GG Blizz.

2 Likes

It’s probably time locked to release with BWL, similar to how the WSG gear is.

It is weird that they specifically called out WSG and not “BG gear”.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll wait to dust off some of my alts then

Dang, was hoping this was available.

2 Likes

You and me both man :confused: Just wanna get a blue post on it to get a confirmed straight answer as to why. A lot of people bringing up good points that seem believable, just want an official word is all. But it REALLY ____ing sucks…

WoWhead = blizz?

Honest question, because it isn’t the first time I see something like this.

1 Like

Confirmed as in video evidence that the ring was not on the rep vendor at exalted.

This has been known since release. If you didn’t know it already you only have yourself to blame.

1 Like

show me a post from August saying “Don Rodrigo’s Band is the only piece of AV loot that won’t come out with AV”

3 Likes

It’s almost like they don’t intend you to grind out AV rep to exalted two days after launch, so they’re not releasing some of the rewards yet.

I can’t wait until the next retail expansion comes out, and all these minmaxers head back for their “new shiny” and never come back.

On a positive note the vast majority of my interactions in Classic have been awesome. It feels like old times. I can do without the tryhards though who think WoW is a spreadsheet.

fair point but so is the Blue PVP set and its out already even though it says P6

2 Likes

Phase 3 for WSG vendor gear… ehh, I guess that’s fine. It will take awhile to farm that rep and Phase 3 is presumably early 2020.

All sorts of dammit… That ring is the main reason I was grinding hard on my lock instead of my rogue.

4 Likes

Any of the other items available? Unstoppable, Don Julio etc…?

Don rodrigos is the only P6 item for exalted av

Are the tomes offhand available?