385+ Prot Pally & Fury Warrior w/ Friends LF Mythic Guild

My friends and I just wiped to the Roster Boss and are now looking for a place to call home. Here’s a little about us:

• 5/8M with 4% on Zul
  • ilvl 380+ w/ 30+ neck.
  • Former CE-players.
  • Open to both faction changing and server transferring.
  • Adults w/ busy lives outside WoW and want to maximize progression so we always come serious and prepared to down bosses.

What we’re looking for:

• A stable home to hit the ground running when 8.1 arrives. We’re really tired of wiping to the roster boss.
  • Equal or greater progression.
  • 2-nights/week from 8PM-12AM EST only.

Who we are:

• Prot Pally: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/zurikyu#partition=1&spec=Any
  • Fury Warrior: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/daemandred#partition=1

Our group of friends consist of (we are all applying separately):

• Boomie
  • MW Monk
  • HDH (possibly)
  • Warlock/DK/Priest
  • Shadow Priest (possibly)
  • Mage (possibly)

Although we prefer to raid together, we also understand that package deals aren’t ideal. That being said, we will each apply as an individual person and be trialed individually to earn our keep.

Feel free to add me on BattleNet and/or Discord: Zurikyu#1360 (for both) or leave your detailed information below and we will reach out to you. Thank you for your time.

Hey there, You sound like a perfect fit for us. Please send me a message on bnet: Colleo#1247

6/8M

<Old> is a horde based mythic raiding guild on Tichondrius. We have been raiding together as a guild since WoD and we’re here to clear content in BFA and beyond!

About us
We are a group that has been raiding together since WoD and are looking to expand our Mythic roster. We are a community, so we do a lot of stuff when we are not raiding, Mythic+ farms and we play other games together. If you are looking for a guild to call home then this might just be the right guild for you.

Raid times
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Optional Heroic/Normal farm on Sundays same time as well for those that want some extra loot.

Recruiting classes mentioned above but other classes are also encouraged to contact us if you are interested. Exceptional people will always be welcomed.
Raid spots are competitive. If you outperform our raiders, you will get a raid spot.

Expectations

• You’re a team player that puts the guilds best interest first before your own
  • 90% Attendance
  • You have a progression based mindset
  • You’reaquick learner and always show up prepared
  • You’re self-motivated

Contact
Drynn#1334
kimjongpoon#11971

Hey can add me on discord and link me the logs of the members. Im from Mogs and logs 7/8M! Wingzx#7002. Tuesday, thursday 8-11pm EST

1 Like

Internet Dragon Slayers-US-Sargeras
GM: Lit-TCG#1116 (Bnet)
Raid times: Tues/Thur/Sun- 7:30-11CST

Progression: 7/8M (last push on Ghuun, likely dead by the time you see this)

If you are interested in this please message me for more details!

Hey im the gm of Late Night Luckers on trollbane/malfurion. Its a small server and i cant promise you top tier players but i can promise you the possibility for server firsts. We have achieved the server first 15 key and looking to do the same with Battle for Daz. Would love to have you guys!

Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday

• Server Time/EST: 12-3 AM
  • Central Time/CST: 11 PM-2 AM
  • Mountain Time: 10 PM-1 AM
  • Pacific Time: 9 PM-12 AM

Progression: 3/8 M.

If you like what we’re doing, feel free to send me a message on reddit or add TtocsTtaw#1870. There is no application or trial process, just come online prepared and on time.

Hi there we are alone - aerie peak , 5/8m; we raid fri/sat 9.30pm est to 12.30am est. add me to bnet so we can have a chat

CONTACTS
Kaylii#1948
Rachel#1391

Guild: Nightstalkers
Server:Emerald-Dream(US)-Horde
Raid days: Tues/Thurs/Sun
Times: 9-12:30 EST
Progression: 6/8M
Recruitment needs: A strong mage, a few ranged, BrM tank, and any exceptional player.
Contacts: Rpz#11893

Nightstalkers is the oldest guild currently on Emerald-Dream US, with over 13 years of raiding under our belts. We are a CE minded guild, currently trying to acquire some quality players in order to fill out our roster. The raiders we allow into our team, are always strong, capable players. We’re constantly recruiting to keep our standard of progression high. With that being said, we have a laid back atmosphere, we take progression very seriously, but not at the expense of our raiders.

We look forward to having you app, and join our team. Please contact me with ANY questions!

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

We also have a discord setup specifically for our recruitment needs… just hop in and start chatting with one of my officers…

discord. gg/ERCp73w (just add the https:// to the beginning-needed to do this way for posting) link never expires

UPDATE Looking for 1 tank / DPS / 1 healer (resto sham would be nice but not required)

We are currently recruiting for Uldir. We have had a good run in legion. and for the past 13+ years. Please read the whole thing and contact me with any questions you may have. I have tried to make the post as Direct as possible.

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera [8/8H]. {2/8M} The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

What we expect from our raiders.

Supplies:

Guild will provide Cauldrons / Vantus / Food and anything else needed for an encounter… Raiders are expected to have a backup supply in case needed. We do not supply Augment runes currently.

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80-90% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids. And in between raids to communicate what is going on / raid strategies for upcoming bosses / current bosses and communicating if something is coming up this weekend or will come up on raid night to where you will not be here. (discord has mobile so we should always be able to let our team know if we’re late / out)

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

I am looking for Mostly DPS… 1 healer (monk) / 1 tank opening. (Dk / Monk / Druid) DPS: WARRIOR / WW MONK!

However, Right now I am considering all classes and Roles as we progress through Uldir. We are simply looking for like minded people who are above average to exceptional players.
To define “like minded” (We’re not a frat… we’re more of a family. I’m sure we’ve all been the raids where people wanna throw around certain unsavory terms every 2 seconds… yeah. that’s not us.)

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Applications / Contact :Worldofchimera.com (This website has since been abandoned after discord became a thing. We keep it simply for the sake of our old application process or another means of contacting us should the two above not workout.)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing - GM

Hey, I understand the struggle with the Roster boss, as we have had the same issue as well. However, I have been working tirelessly to recruit the best possible people to out roster, and it has paid off. In the last 2 weeks we’ve gotten 4/8M and made significant progress on Fetid. As a recruiter, you can never have enough raid capable individuals as the mythic roster is ever changing to fit the needs of the boss mechanic, therefore even though we don’t technically need all of you at the same time it is very compelling, for me, to recruit several raid capable individuals. I also know that the your group is 5/8M and we are only 4/8M, but I would urge you to look past that at this time and allow me a chance to talk with some of you over discord. I hope to hear back from you soon, meanwhile I am going to leave our spam down below so you can get some info about us.

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST

• All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 4/8M Uldir

• 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need

• Healer - N/A

• Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh

• Ranged DPS - Low Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200
  • Muaythai#1622

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey everyone! Thank you for dropping by! We will sort through and reach out to y’all soon!

Hey everyone! Thank yall so much for dropping by! We look forward to sorting though everyone’s posts and will reach out soon!

Hey there, if weekends work, let’s talk :slight_smile:

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST
7/8M, 2% P3 G’huun

Breathe#1185, Gub#1148
~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

Thank you everyone for stopping by! I’ve updated our post a little bit for clarification.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

It was great speaking to some of y’all today!

I can consider a group in Legend weekend give or take.

Hey Sieara, it’s Zurikyu on Discord! :slight_smile:

I wish these friends were in the market for a tank :frowning: but like you said in our DM, it’s good to check back later just in-case for 8.1. Thanks for stopping by!

Hullo, my name is Luna and I am a GM of a raid team on area 52.

★ our guild is called

★ we have room for you! (if you are still seeking a guild).

★★ we raid tues & thurs 9pm EST/server to 12am ★★

★ we are very low-stress. people over parses. we take the time to invest in our team and players

quick historical run-down:

★ several of us have played together over various expansions and different times, we’re doing our own thing.

★We have ranging mythic experience from full clears over previous tiers and expansions and high end progression.

★ we run a lot of mythic+ and are active in other games

★ looking to build a friendly community, we value players and talent.

should this be of interest to you, feel free to contact me via discord or in-game.

★ Luna#14515
★ (co-GM) illuminatus – illuminatus#1347
★ (officer) batteryninja#1624

good luck in your search for a team, should we not meet your needs.