385 Prot pally and 385 Mage LF OCE Guild

We are happy to transfer server/factions for a raid spot in Normal/Heroic casual guilds. Our available raid time start is 7:30pm AEDT

Hey.

Local Singles in Your Area is a relaxed and casual guild that formed three weeks ago. We’re made up of mostly older raiders who used to play at a higher level but family and life no longer allows it. We want to expand our roster with like-minded fun players.

We’ve cleared normal and are currently 2/9 Heroic. We raid one night a week on Thursday from 8-10.30pm Server Time. When not raiding we run Mythic Plus, hang out in Disc, even do some PvP.

If you’re looking for a relaxed bunch of people to talk rubbish, joke, gamble and also kill some bosses then we’d love to have you. If you want cutting-edge ego-driven elitists then you’re in the wrong place.

Contact me or our GM (Kayla) on BNet or Discord if you want to find out more.

BNet: Aljasco#6812
Discord: Paz#3280 or Kayla#9593

Good luck with the search

Hey there :slight_smile:
We might suit what you’re looking for, we start 7.30 server saturdays and 8.00 server sundays. Check us out here: {A} Cael/Nagrand The Brave Three Hundred lfm to join the family!

:slight_smile:

Unfortunately, Weekend raids don’t suit.

Hi, Healmekerk, ClanDropBears -Horde -Khaz’goroth are looking for more dedicated raiders to round out a mythic raid group. Here is a link to our spiel [H] <ClanDropBears> LF more - #16 by Trylia-khazgoroth.

If you are interested in finding out more, please add me on bnet Eri#1981 so I can answer any questions you may have.

Heya,

Goomz on Barth Horde is looking for more RDPS and 1x Tank/DPS with Tank OS for Heroic + Mythic.

Currently 5/9H, we raid Sundays and Mondays from 7-10pm and 7:30-10:30pm server time respectively (we’ll switch back to 7-10 on Mondays when DST is over).

Battletag is Krimsonmyst#1273 and Discord is Krimsonmyst#0807.