385 preservation evoker LF organized progression

More raid nights the better :slight_smile:

LemonDrop#11638

Hello!

Check out GTD and see if we might be a good fit for you!

Lets talk about it on Discord.

Ehissa#9836

Hey Speels,
Let’s chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Speels- We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun on Stormrage. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

—About our AOTC raid team—

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

—Raid Times—

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.