385 Mage LF Mythic HORDE Guild

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read my post! :smiley:

Just going to leave a brief summary here for those skimming quickly! My current guild is currently having a roster boss issue and we’re on a low pop server so solving it isn’t easy. Due to the issue a few close friends of mine and I decided to go our separate ways with the new raid coming out soon.

Be sure to check my armory or raider IO as well.

Overview:
Availability: Monday - Thursday 7pm-1am PST

Faction: HORDE ONLY

Logs: https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/975062?mode=detailed&zone=19#metric=dps
( Please fix the space between https and :// to properly use link. )

Raider IO: https ://raider.io/characters/us/the-venture-co/Sky
( Please fix the space between https and :// to properly use link. )

Experience:
Legion: 7/7M EN Realm First, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 6/9M ToS, 5/11M AtBT
Realm First! Legion Keystone Master
BfA: 4/8M Uldir
Realm First! Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master

Contact info: Sky#1225 (Btag), sky#8652 (Discord)
If possible, only add me on battle tag if you want to ask me specific questions. Ideally this can be done through discord as well. I would appreciate if you dropped any general information about your guild on this forum post, I’m checking it regularly. I don’t mind getting guild info through discord as it allows links etc, but Btag probably isn’t the best way to go about this. I appreciate any and all inquiries, but I believe this will work out best for all parties involved.

I’m currently in my late 20s and I started playing WoW at the end of Vanilla during my high school days. I didn’t start serious raiding until Burning Crusade, till this day I still remember the excitement and adrenaline rush from clearing SSC, TK, HYJAL, BT, and Sunwell for the first time! Going through those experience made me fell in love with raiding and I’ve been raiding every expansion up to now. There were several expansions that felt a bit bland to me in which I stopped playing for a while but like every WoW lovers, I eventually returned to the game.

During Legion was when I started to pick up raiding again more competitively. I come from a small-time server where most everyone knows everyone and most guilds are not capable of clearing the end boss of a raid before new content is released. That being said, because of the variation in content that I partake in, this was not always the biggest deal to me. I was thoroughly content at the time with doing everything at a semi-high level with close friends and server mates. This explanation will reflect my progress as listed above.

Going into BFA , the guild I’m with got an updated roster consisting of newly recruited raiders. We had a strong push early on, but as the raid tier went on, a lot of our core members had IRL complications that caused us to have to replace a good portion of our raid, which threw our progression off and halted our progression at 4/8M. Since then I have been pushing M+ with my close group of friends instead.

After these events, my friends and I who were in the guild have decided it would be best for us to look for guilds individually, rather than try to find a guild looking for 6 of the exact classes that we play, which is just horribly unrealistic.

My goal is to approach this next raid tier with a semi-hardcore mindset, I aim to clear the raid within a reasonable amount of time, develop synergy and grow with a guild. I am always open to all forms of constructive criticism and I expect the same from my raid mates. If the guild is hoping to make US Top 100, I can respect that, will put forth 110% effort and then some. But at the end of the day, I just want to be with a guild that improves, progresses and clears the raid before new content is released.

Thank you again and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have anything to ask me personally.

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Raid times Tuesday and Wednesday 1230 to 330 EST

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

I think we could be a great fit for you and would love a chance to chat and see if we are a good fit!

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

1 Like

Hey Sky!
I feel Backlash would be the perfect fit for you! I will add you on discord and bnet and hope to chat soon!

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a newer guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule. Achieved 8/8H and 2/8M the first week of raiding.

About Us: Backlash will run a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and DPS.

~DPS~
Aff/Destro Lock
Frost/Fire Mage
S.Priest
Boomkin
Frost/UH DK
Havoc DH
Rogue

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!
If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.
Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Dominion

7/8M Uldir

Who are we:

We’re an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:

Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting ALL RANGE DPS, Rogue, DK, Warrior and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Open DPS Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply:
Please fill out an application through google docs goo.gl/1rqK2c Reach out to a recruiting officer with questions Aaemon#1798 or Evolutious#11726

Hi Sky,

Valence, currently 6/8M is looking for exceptional ranged to help fill out a spot on our core roster for the rest of Uldir and the upcoming raid Battle of Dazar’alor.

If you’re able to make 8PM - 11PM EST on Tues, Wed, Thurs and are interested give me an add on bnet or discord and I’d be happy to answer any questions you have.

Bnet: wave#11539
Discord: wave#4077

Cheers.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 7/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either,
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

We are interested in you, come check us out! [H] <Apocolyptic> WKD Zul’jin 6/8M Lead by 8/8M Players. Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 8:00-12:00pm EST Loloup#1452

Hey Sky :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Shroud Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are “Mythic Experienced” to push progression.

Progression Currently: BFA - 6/8M, 8/8H

Current needs:

DPS
Balance Druid - Low Priority
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Elemental Shaman - Low Priority

Raid Schedule:
9pm - 12am Wednesdays and Thursdays, EST
8pm - 11pm CST (Illidan Server time)

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group have been playing since vanilla - many CE, AOTC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers ALT raids, old content raids and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications can be via the web or our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on wowprogress.

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Server: [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950
Current Progression: 5/8M

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into M+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Currently looking for a mage, holy paladin, boomkin/resto druid, and havoc dh

We are also looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals. As we grow, we will be starting up a second raid, so we will need leaders for it.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message me.

Ranged DPS looking for CE?
Yeah, we’re looking for you, too!

Howdy, I represent Surrendering IRL on Mal’ganis Horde. We’re 8/8M and I was hoping to chat with you. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am CST. Feel free to add me if interested @ Geek#1197 on battle.net

Hey Sky. My team and I might be a good fit for you.

I’m also in my late 20’s and have been playing since the year it came out when I was in high school.

We raid later at night (midnight-3AM eastern) Tues/Thurs on horde side in Tichondrius.

We have a very active group that does both pve and pvp. We raid, arena, rbg and M+ etc. We have close to 100 members including alts. There’s usually 5-25 people online at any time of day.

As far as our raid goes, we are 2/8 mythic but want to push further next teir.

If you’d like to try us out, you can join us tonight for taloc and mother. Just pst me: murg#11862

PS: check out our website for more info bigfriendlygamers dot com. (blizz doesnt let me link in post)