385 Hunter LF Raiding Guild (2 days a week)

Times available: 7-10pm EST (Possibly 11)

Server: Area 52 (Horde) NOT willing to change realms.

Hardcore/semi/casual: Willing to do any depending on circumstance.

Progression experience:

• Vanilla: N/A

• TBC: N/A

• WOTLK: 25 man Normal clear ICC/ToC Heroic clear.

• Cataclysm: Full clear Dragon soul HC, fairly inactive before that.

• MoP: CE SoO/ Heroic clear Endless springs.

• WoD: Casual

• Legion: AOTC Emerald Nightmare/Antorus/Trial of valor

• BFA: 6/8 HC Uldir/ 1/8 Mythic/ 8/8 Normal (Haven’t really pushed hard this expansion hense the post)

Contact Info: Katsumoto#21859

I am looking to play with a well rounded group that isn’t too depressingly focused on content and does like to have a good time while still getting content bashed out. All of my titles above except for Legion/BFA were on EU. I also have had a very keen interest in pushing Mythic+ since it’s release at the end of legion. I made it to a +19 with little effort but would like to also push some hard keys as well as raid in BFA.

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, Horde Stormrage, (21+ ) is currently looking for ranged dps with a special interest in at least one warlock. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We value our friendships and enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm EST. We have an alt/trials run on Monday nights from 7:30-10:30 pm. M+ are run during the week. Current progression is 7/9N, 2/9H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years - we usually hit some mythic bosses each tier but are not interested in pushing mythic content hard as that means we would have to potentially sit good raiders to conform to the 20 man limit.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the guild works together as a team for our benefit; both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, contact any member online, or add Tails#1421 or Jackelsrule#1396 to your friends list and we can chat.

I will reach out to you for sure, this sounds ideal.

Hey man, [Rehab] on Area 52 is looking for ranged DPS currently as well. We are currently pushing heroic and want to make a strong push to Mythic as well in a few weeks. We try our best to strike a balance between fun and progress, but will need more for Mythic prog. We raid Tues/Wed from 8-12am server and are currently 4/9H.

Feel free to talk to an officer if youd be interested.

Sorry, just gonna re-post on my main. Not sure why it keeps swapping to alts…

Hey man, [Rehab] on Area 52 is looking for ranged DPS currently as well. We are currently pushing heroic and want to make a strong push to Mythic as well in a few weeks. We try our best to strike a balance between fun and progress, but will need more for Mythic prog. We raid Tues/Wed from 8-12am server and are currently 4/9H.

Feel free to talk to an officer if youd be interested.

Good day Katsumoto,

Blindside is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabbled in Mythic but never prioritized it.

The guild consists mainly of working adults.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30PM EST Tue and Thur. M+ runs in the evenings on non-raid days.

If interested contact us in this thread, or Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl in-game. (btag DaveGrohl33#1727.

If you’re looking for a change of scenery, consider < Grey Parse >! We sound like the exact type of people you’re looking for, with a comparable raid schedule.

Add me on bnet if you have any questions! HapaPlays#1302

Karma Horde on Stormreaver is recruiting ranged dps for its mythic team (preference for Hunters). We will consider applications from exceptional melee dps.

Current Progression: 4/9H BoD and 6/8M Uldir

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Central/Server Time (Optional Sundays)

Next steps:
Complete and submit an application (Phrasing Raid Team) - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord server: discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)

I added u on B net.

I will look for you online Kat.