385 boomy/resto lf guild/raid

Hi im very very active person looking for a very active guild that runs toghter outside of raid m+ pvp or whatever. looking for a low pop -mid pop server that is central based time. i have been in a few guild tryna see were i fit but nothing yet.

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Battle of Dazar’alor.

Uldir Progression: 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 2/8 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bk-Nordrassil, Swankyorcs-Nordrassil, Proteus-Nordrassil, Absolomb-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Hey add me on bnet if this works for you and we can talk more.
professor#12288
4/8 m in one month
1030-130 est fri sat raid times
Firetree server cluster

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting for our AotC/Mythic progression team. Looking for competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Sat 8:00pm-12:00am Sun 8:00pm-11pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC as the main goal then into Mythic Progression.
Team 2 is currently 2/8m with looking to push further in BoD

Team Needs:
DPS of all kinds please apply, all applications will always be considered!

About Parasomnia:
-We are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like-minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.
-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well-being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725)

To Apply - https://parasomnia.apexmega.com/

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398

Hey Lucky!

We may be exactly what you are looking for! We are Solidarity Gaming on Emerald Dream (cst server) a very active multi-gaming community!

We raid Tues/Wed 7:30pm to 11pm CST (8:30pm to 12am EST) - only 2 nights a week!

We are currently looking for reliable, dedicated players to join our raiding team! Especially those that can flex off specs if needed!

If any of this could work for you please add me for a quick chat!
Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord).

Best of luck with your search and happy raiding! :smile:

Hello add me on discord or bnet and we can talk.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys to help build around our core mythic roster heading into 8.1 and beyond.

Raid Times:
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm server time. cst.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
AFusco#1382
bnet Ash#11430 Discord Celesaris#7924

Lucky!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 8/8M Uldir and recruiting DPS for SoZ.

We’re a newly formed guild who raided together last expansion in another guild.

Last expansion our team earned:

• 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge

• 3/3M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge

• 10/10M Nighthold Cutting Edge

• 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras

• 11/11M Antorus Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 9:00pm CST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Heroic Uldir Friday at 8:00pm CST

• All Monk Normal UldirSaturday @ 5:00pm CST

• Heroic Uldir Saturday at 8:00pm CST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I have guilds that need Boomkins! :slight_smile: CE focused!

Hi im very very active person looking for a very active guild that runs toghter outside of raid m+ pvp or whatever. looking for a low pop -mid pop server that is central based time. i have been in a few guild tryna see were i fit but nothing yet.

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Lucky add me natas#1536 i think i remember u

Since we are on the same server figured I’d leave our spam. Not sure if we will be active enough for you. The guild usually has enough people on off nights to run things but its not like we have assigned teams pushing every day. Or if you just ask in discord people will log on. But we are a long standing guild with a good history. Figured it might be worth a try since we are on the same server. Below is spam. Hit me up ingame if you are interested.

< Endless Waltz > was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. Hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a “mature” raiding guild. The ages in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over North America. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

We maintain our casual atmosphere while pushing content. We expect the utmost from our members inside and outside raid.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug’thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 PST
-Invites start at 6:45 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-Personal. Items that can be traded(that the person doesn’t want) are decided by a council.

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants
-Guild Repairs Provided(sometimes)
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
BFA
-7/8M Uldir
-8/8H Uldir
Legion
-11/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne, Cutting Edge
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
ALL

Healers:
Druid (prefer one with a DPS spec as well)

Disc Priest (prefer one with a DPS spec as well)

Tanks:
None

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn’t listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer, (Mawts#11757), Or myself (TwoXKnives#1808) In-game

Check our website for more info: www .endless-waltz. com (edited because I cant post direct links)

If you are interested in Alliance and also doing mythic prog, we are actually a medium pop CST based server.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 9/9N and 5/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey! :slight_smile:

Our server is high pop, but it might still be an option for you! We are a CT server, which is +2 to PST (which our raid times are based off of.)
My contact info can be found at the bottom of my post.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

The Flaw is a ATOC 1 day a week raiding guild looking for additional friends to add to your ranks.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for about 6-7 years in mostly high end mythic capacity. Our real lives have caught up to us with full time jobs, kids and families taking up most of our video game time. We’re all still nerds that have the desire to raid so we only raid one day a week and fit in M+ on other days as time allows.

We raid Wednesdays from 8pm-11 CST and focus on Heroic ATOC progression with M+ on off days (typically Monday/Tuesday/Thursday).

We recently had a few players step away from the game and our current needs are:

Melee DPS:
Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter
Rogue

Range DPS:
Boomkin (Resto OF a plus)
Mage
Warlock
Hunter

Healer:
Disc/Holy Priest (Shadow Off Spec a plus)
Holy Paladin

If interested post below or you can contact me via Bnet Xenocryst#1593

Hi Luckyhoopz. I think you’d be a great addition to our core raid team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Guild spam is below feel free to add me so we can talk!

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS is 6/9 Normal , 1/9 Heroic. We’re looking to fill up our roster to get AoTC, and after work our way into mythic. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I put some general guild information below. I look forward to talking in discord anytime!

The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a semi-casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don’t enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We’re now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you:

Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.

Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.

Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don’t want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!

What we expect from our raiders:

Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you’re making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.

Preperation/Class knowledge - We’re not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you’re playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it’s more of a courtesy to everyone else.

The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we’re not a pg13 guild. If you know you’re easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We’ll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you’re standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Ranged DPS - OPEN
Melee DPS - OPEN
Tank - CLOSED
Heals - OPEN

Beef#12743 is my B-Tag and I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!

Hey Lucky, we’re a high pop server, and we’er eastern time which is close to central, but just in case you’d like to check us out as we fit the bill otherwise I’m going to toss us down below

Prestige WorldWide

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Tuesday/Wednesday
9:30pm-12:30am eastern time

Melee: (demonhunter, deathknight, rogue)
Ranged: (all considered)
Healer: (Need 1-high priority Rshaman)
:heart: For the right tank we can definitely talk

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Our guild is heavily recruiting boomkins right now, so please reach out!