Show Your Pride with New Goblin and Worgen Heritage Armor

11 Likes

Worgen heritage armor is trash, I’m very disappointed but not surprised, also blizz do me a favor by remove those ugly shoulderpads. :grimacing:

106 Likes

Well, give me the sets now and I will.

6 Likes

Congratz Blizzard. You didn’t listen to the Alliance Playerbase or basically the Worgen Players in what they wanted. For Shame.

96 Likes

I can’t show my pride when you’re getting rid of the AH Dino mount for no reason.

Edit: ok I just looked at those sets and those are awful. What has happened to Blizzard’s armor design team? They have really gone downhill.

44 Likes

Glad I feel no need to try for any of these sets.

20 Likes

The general design for the Worgen armor looks fine, but…

“Black”? That armor is blue. The gold is still too bright, as well.

I hate to be negative, but it’s a bit disappointing to see our feedback wasn’t listened to.

60 Likes

I hate to be this way but the Worgen set is so bad. Gilneas isn’t really known for its bright, cheerful colors but yet the heritage armor makes them look like a ringmaster. :woman_facepalming:

89 Likes

I really wish they could have used this opportunity for some cool epelets and a big musketeer trench-coat.

9 Likes

Really should have outsourced this one to your Heroes of the Storm art team, chief.

At least they know what Gilnean clothes are supposed to look like.

57 Likes

So, no changes are planned at all for the worgen set? I recall fairly detailed threads full of criticism over on the PTR forum.

The shoulders and the gold trim really do need to be changed.

Genn’s master skin really is a work of art, isn’t it?

25 Likes
20 Likes

Further evidence that Blizzard test servers are for advertising, not testing.

46 Likes

Goblin set would have been perfect if it had a little sack of gold hanging off the side

6 Likes

Feelsbad for the worgen’s :’(

15 Likes

Can’t believe blizzard completely ignored feedback on the worgen heritage armor. It looks terrible, and they should feel terrible for letting such a bad design through

56 Likes

Lol worgens. Poor guys.

13 Likes

Not really a fan of either. Worgen have the worst set by far. The set should have looked more like Genn’s gear, not some bright gold fancy attire.

I really feel like the Worgen set was made like that just for the lame top hat.

11 Likes

Both sets look great. I love the little details like the pocket watch on the Worgen set and the shoulder rocket on the Goblin set.

2 Likes

Blizzard basically had a mountain of criticism dumped on them over the Worgen set for weeks and going by what’s pictured in the OP they’ve gone and ignored it all.

Worgen HA still looks like a gaudy military dress uniform with stupid shoulders and a sillier hat. Because the Grey Guard is the core of Gilnean culture I guess.

Way to go Blizzard. By the way, how irate is your PR department with you right now?

40 Likes