Show Your Pride with New Goblin and Worgen Heritage Armor

Worgen armor looks amazing.

2 Likes

I like the worgen set, but then again I don’t like the dwarf one, way to brown and boring and bulky.

1 Like

i can’t force myself to jump on the “hater” bandwagon.

i’m not understanding the complaints about the worgen armor…
how is the gold “too gold”?
what’s wrong with the shoulders?

all this “didn’t listen to feedback” stuff just seems like people are disappointed that their own visions weren’t met… and that will always be the case, with everything.

12 Likes

Eugh. Nice to see that the PTR is really just a glorified advertisement and that feedback isn’t actually used! Those colors on the worgen armor look terrible - and they’ve looked terrible since they were first unveiled. What about Gilneas says “bright gold and blue”? Hell, if they were trying to match the colors of the tabard even, they’re several magnitudes off in shade.

Either give us dreary, dense coats like every other notable Gilnean NPC wears, or don’t even bother. The “dogs wearing tophats” joke has gotten really old at this point.

34 Likes

They didn’t listen to feedback because literally nothing was fixed. It still looks so terrible that many fanmade sets by people getting paid ZERO dollars for doing look FAR better.

If you don’t change anything when people, by majority ask for it; especially those that actually play the race then you are ignoring feedback.

26 Likes

Im looking forward to aquiring both sets! They look great. Nice work 10/10!

1 Like

Funny how people think their feedback, all the various disparate feedback, is going to change the colors of armor. To what, exactly? When there are always mountains of suggestions of Totally Different ideas.

What is Blizzard supposed to do with that pile of suggestions?

The artists’ concept and color choices are something thematic and fitting for the race. For this time in place.

What makes people scream that their feedback (their own suggestion) didn’t change the armor color so PTR is all just bull? Just how ignorant and entitled are these people?

ps. I think the armor looks fine, the little details are neat. None of the heritage armor is something I would put on any of my chars - not even trying to get all the racial ones. So I’m obviously not in the “Get ALL the mogs!” group.

2 Likes

The Gobbo one looks good, makes me wish this toon was still one. It’s like a good mirror of the Gnome one, with how it represents the Goblins and their penchant for explosive devices. It’s missing one critical element though, and that’s a hefty sack of gold on the utility belt. Goblins are greedy fellas! It’s an incomplete element of what makes a Goblin a Goblin, showing his wealth.

The Worgen one, my opinion is similar to what others have said. It is very bright unlike the constant darker shades element you often see in Gilneas. The Kul Tirans could have a nice full coat for their heritage armor, and the same should have been done, something like the coat Genn or Nathanos has would’ve been cool especially with physics animations. I think they should interpret the popular opinions and see what they can do.

1 Like

Really? Well - let’s put that to the test!
The Gilneas crest? Dark, stormy blue, with accents of dull gold and red.
Genn Greymane? He exclusively wears a heavy, brown leather trenchcoat with silver and white accents.
Darius and Lorna? Both wear dull-colored armor. Lorna’s is the “brighter” with her outfit having more silver and that same dull-colored gold, while Darius is almost always shown in gunmetal and dark blue.
Gilneas itself? Stormy, dark, dreary.

What about any of those things screams “ocean blue and gold so bright its blinding”?

33 Likes

But, like, it’s not though? Have you played a Worgen? Nothing about their starting zones or Gilnean fashion screams out “navy and bright gold!”. Hell, that would look better on a Goblin.

Oh look it’s the guy that couldn’t praise Blizzard’s wisdom enough in the brutosaur threads. I am shocked that you’re here with your unquestioning support once again.

29 Likes

Have the players vote on the new/alternate ideas they like best?

5 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/gilnean-heritage-armor-is-an-atrocity/325074

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-worgen-heritage-armor-ans-its-quest-a-letdown/375490

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worgen-heritage-armor-edit/325400

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-best-thing-about-being-a-worgen-is-not-being-a-worgen/377617

Plenty of options for them to choose from, any of them garnering more praise than what Blizzard is getting with their current version. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

“Black and gold”

in the description they say black and gold… so wtf is it Navy Blue?

9 Likes

I’m ready for these to be added.

Thanks to Korrak’s Revenge, I was able to level and unlock Heritage armor on Dwarf, Blood Elf, Tauren and Gnome and my Goblin and Worgen are both exalted and ready for the quest!

I’m not sure I’ll use either, but I’m not going to be using all of the heritage armors as it is. My gnome and blood elf look better in their warlock mogs, but at least I can create a workable look with their armors. My dwarf hunter looks super overdressed but I think I can make it work on my dwarf monk if I turn off the helm and shoulders.

My tauren probably will both end up living in their heritage armors.

They actually went live on the Worgen Heritage armour without changing anything?

The mad lads.

4 Likes

it’s not broken.

what you like, isn’t going to be the same as what the next worgen likes.

which worgen is the “most” right?

the “majority” which you speak of, are the people who complain about everything they don’t get their own way.

idk… i can’t get my head around this.
it’s an impossibility to keep everyone happy.

unless there was a poll which was put to the players, the claims that they weren’t listened to, are totally unfounded.
…and even if there was a poll to decide which armor people liked the most, it still wouldn’t see everyone sharing opinions about what is best.

4 Likes

Literally most of the people commenting about the armor, outside of trolls, is negative and saying how bad it is and should be changed. Nobully: It’s unfounded that players were not listened to in this case… Yeah, I’m also sure no one has been asking for forum ignore either! Definitely not for people like a couple Blizz-posters in this thread.

2 Likes

^and that is exactly what i was getting at.
Anyone who doesn’t share your biased opinion, is a troll.

4 Likes

I mean we know you’re a troll. You’ve been doing it for years.

12 Likes

you realize you only have to level allied races right?

For Dwarf, Tauren, Blood elf and Gnome you just need to be exalted with them. Which you cn do by obtaining their rep tabbard and grinding one 5 min dungeon like 20 times or something.