384 Warlock 5/8M LF raid

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to contact me. I’ve found a guild to trial with - best of luck to you all!

Hi there Lichley!

Best Friends United is a weekend OCE guild that is recruiting DPS and Heal classes for our final G’huun push before BfD starts. Our raid times are as follows:
Sat : 9PM PST - 1AM PST (3pm AEST - 7pm AEST)
Sun : 10PM PST - 1am PST (4pm AEST - 7pm AEST)

We have a fantastic wipes to kill ratio (and hence a strong learning curve on progression), extremely respectful (and often hilarious) raid environment and dedicated officer corp that prepares the raid very well. Despite starting the expac late, we still managed to get Ghuun to a few % on a 2-raid day schedule and we are expecting a kill very soon.

We hope to add like-minded people to our family and head strongly into BfD. Contacts as follows;
Kappacino#11476 Untiemyshoe#1221 Aruza#1407 michikusa#11450

llumination 7/8M is a seasoned Mythic progression guild on Alliance-Khaz’goroth, looking to recruit exceptional players to bolster our roster for Mythic Siege of Zuldazar. As a 2 night progression raiding guild we are currently recruiting players who have real lives outside of WoW, but want to push current progression content at a strong pace with other skilled players.

Raid Schedule: Our current raiding nights are (server time, UTC +10 AEST): Optional Wednesday: 8pm – 11pm (Farm/Carry/Sales)
Thursday: 8pm – 11pm
Sunday: 8pm – 11pm

Feel free to contact any of our officers directly for a chat:
Alexandrya
Mathbelus#1414
Nexald#6673
Tyranoid

If you’re interested in progressing into Mythic on a light 1 night a week schedule, look us up.

Hey, buddy. The first thing I want to say is, a Resto/Ele Shaman would be a perfect fit for our team. I’ve added you on Battlenet. My name is DarkLlama#1253.

Flavour Town is an Aussie Horde Mythic Progression Raiding Guild on Saurfang. We are AotC 2/8M Uldir as a team, although some of us have progressed further individually. Although we predominantly focus on raiding, Flavour Town is one of Saurfang’s biggest guilds. Due to the variety of people within the guild, there is always interest in PvP, Keystones, Islands or just hanging out and having a chat.

Our current raid team has a minimum Item Level of 375, although most of us are 380-385+. We are currently looking for a Tank, 2 Healers and 2 Ranged Dps (Will consider a Melee DPS).

We raid 3 nights a week, 3 hours a night The raid times are Australian Eastern Daylight Time (Saurfang Server Time) and they are as follows:

• Wednesday: 7-10pm Server Time
  • Sunday: 7-10pm Server Time
  • Monday: 7-10pm Server Time

If you are interested, feel free to add me back on Battlenet. Again, my Battlenet is DarkLlama#1253.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Magjistar

P.S.
I know you said you would prefer to stay Alliance but after reading your post I can see that you’re flexible, love to enjoy the game, open to change and can raid within our time-frame. These are exactly the things I’m looking for in my raiders and we would love to have someone like that be a part of our community.

Hey Mate,

We are looking for a Warlock!

Hypoxia is a newly-formed progression focused raid guild on the Barthilas server. We are a solid core of former CE players led by 7/8M progressed officers.

We have a shared goal of achieving CE every tier and eventually see ourselves competing for the top spot on the server.

Our raid times will be Wed/Sun/Mon 8pm to 12pm Server Time.

We are currently assembling our team and have positions available for exceptional DPS and Healers.

We also have an extremely active key pushing community and welcome non-raiders to join to be part of it.

If you would be interested in trialing with us or simply want more information, feel free to contact one of our officers for a chat: Oilad#6206 or Walliver#1193