384 Ret Pally LF 6/8-7/8 M Guild

Currently 6/8M progression I would love to get cutting edge as well as pushing high level mythic keys
My main role is ret but I can play prot at a high level as well
I can raid any times any days of the week Also in the process of gearing a warlock to alt
If you need logs they are all current with Squishadin-Thrall on warcraftlogs
Btag: PrimeSquishy#1676

♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 8/8M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey Squish, it looks like you might be a good fit for our guild! We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule
> Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
> We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact
> Bastas (notarealwzrd#1450)
> Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here
>_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page
>♔ Keep Calm | 8/9M | LF RDPS
>.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

Hola, <Vestige> is a semi-hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild, centered around fully clearing content while it is current. Leadership has been working together for a year and boasts a very low turn-over rate of Raiders, despite the nature of Mythic raiding.

When We Raid:
Tuesday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) - Optional herioc/sales run
Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) - Mythic
Thursday, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EST) - Mythic

Unlike many Guilds that raid Mythic content, we do not require alts or split-runs of our Raiders.

What We Want:
We are looking for quality players; all specializations are given consideration, though our recruitment is extremely selective.

Attendance is Key:

Life happens, and we get that. However, in exchange for our lax raiding schedule, we expect everyone to maintain 90% adherence and give sufficient notice if an absence is inevitable - as such, if you’re prone to availability issues or a conflicting schedule, we are not the Guild for you.
Trials are expected to maintain 100% attendance – no exceptions. This is part of your trialing process.

Loot:
We run a loot council in which multiple factors are considered. Ability, guild needs, and attendance are by far the most important considerations when handling loot.

Thank you for taking the time to look at our guild and we hope you find what you are looking for.

If you would like to apply add one of the following people:

Light1#1128
Zach#1269
Mikirules#1484