383 Resto Shaman LF Mythic Raiding Guild

1. Times available & time zone: The best raid times for me would be wrapping up by 9pm CST Tues-Fri. I have some flexibility on Thursdays and Fridays but work from home starting at 930pm cst.
  2. Server preference: No real preference for servers, would just like to be on one with an active community for pugging.
  3. Faction preference: Horde for life yo
  4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Looking for a semi-hardcore group that runs around 9 hours a week. Can do more for progression as long as raid times end before 930pm since that is when I start work.
  5. Current progression/experience: 9/9 N this week with 2/9 H as well. Currently apart of a pug discord server with a guild on Lightninghoof. Was 8/8 H and 2/8 M last tier without having any real time for mythic raiding due to passing of my mother this fall. Have been on and off since end of WotLK with mythic progression experience in WoD and Legion. Last time was seriously hardcore progression was back in WotLK but wanting to get back into a more serious progression team again.
  6. Recent logs (if available): Theeshaman-lightninghoof, Theedruid-lightninghoof, or Theedemon-lightninghoof.
    Unable to have links in this post apparently but here are my character names-realm that I’m looking to raid on seriously this tier and rest of expansion.
  7. Contact info: Can hit me up on bnet at TheeNewb#11705 or discord at TheeNewb#9773. I’m on available on either pretty much all night.
  8. Anything else: Also have Resto druid and havoc DH as well for toons that I would be opened to raiding on seriously this tier and expansion.

7/8 m 4/9h mon-tues-thr 9-12 est james#12323 if you wanna talk to me

We raid two nights a week (No scheduled weekend raids) We are currently pushing Heroic and will be pushing into Mythic again this tier. We have a solid core group that has been raiding together throughout the life of the game.

You can expect a friendly adult atmosphere and raiders who are continually looking to achieve something greater.

We Expect that you know your class, communicate positively during raid and are willing and able to attend raid with little exception.

Discord Required.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:30 - 11:30 EST
Thursday: 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Recruitment Needs:
DPS:
Paladin
Priest
Druid (Boomkin)
Mage
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Monk
Shaman (Enhance)

Heals:
Paladin
Priest
Shaman

Exceptional Players are always considered.

Nipps#11638 (Recruitment Officer & GM)
Les7at#1942

Hi :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a healer to join our roster! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N and 5/9H.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey Theepally! :slight_smile:

Just added you! But wanted to post still.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 9/9N, 4/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app