383 Prot Paladin LF Mythic push

I’ve got decent parses and play everyday. Currently 2/8 with xp on zek.

Looking for a regular pug or guild to run with to push farther. Everything out there just quits after mother and i’m tired of being stuck.

I also have 11 other 120’s and many geared above 370.

1 Like

not sure why it used my druid character to post this…

I appreciate the offer but I would be more comfortable in an evening raid-setting. I own my own business and am home quite often to play but I can’t commit to a daytime raid schedule because I may never know when I have to be in the field.

Hey there! Validus is an Alliance guild on the US - Sargeras server and we are currently recruiting members to strengthen our community and ranks as we once again become competitive in PVE progression content.

PROGRESSION: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M Uldir

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9:15-11:15 Server time (subject to change in 8.1)

RECRUITING: Any capable Dps, Rdps, Tank, or Healer for Raids and Mythic +
For raids, we would prefer Rdps, but anyone that shows promise is welcome.

CONTACT IN-GAME: dcf#1533

We are currently trying to fill our raid group with the goal of CE in 8.1 while still trying to go as far as possible in Uldir. Let me know if our times work for you and we can set up a date for a trial raid.

Hi Jud,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster, and are continuing to push past Mother. I would love to chat with you more.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 8/8 N
  • 8/8 H
  • 2/8 M

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450