383 Fury Warrior LF M Guild

I’m currently 383 equipped, 2/8M. I have played fury throughout Uldir, since I wasn’t raiding seriously, but will play Arms if that turns out to be preferable for mythic prog in BoDA.

I’m looking for a horde raiding guild that is pushing CE. I raided CE in Antorus as a DK, but casually raided in Uldir due to a change in work schedule. Now that my schedule has stabilized I am looking to get back into it.

Unfortunately, because my raiding has been limited to pugs my logs are limited but they are available under my name on warcraftlogs.

I have a STRONG preference for a two-day guild but would definitely consider a three-day depending on situation. I also prefer high pop servers as I am currently on Area 52 (willing to transfer).

When actively raiding I do research and review logs as necessary to stay current on my class. I also am able to provide raid consumables.

No Fri/Sat but open availability otherwise.

For what it’s worth I’m also 1.1k IO and am always up for M+.

Also forgot to mention that I have a 378 DK that I can also play, though I would much prefer to main the warrior.

<One Shot Hype> 3/8M. [H] Zuljin. Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9-12pm EST. PM @ Garjay#1690

Faction: Horde
Realm: Area 52
Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 9pm to 12am EST

We are currently recruiting a Warrior for Mythic Progression. Please contact me at Bootee#1766 (battletag).

Impatient is a new Horde weekday Mythic semi-hardcore progression guild on the server US-Thrall.

Progression 8/8H AOTC 6/8M Uldir

Our History:
We are new raiding guild that recently formed in 8.0 having to instead fight roster bosses and toxic players instead of Uldir raid bosses. To that end, we created this guild so that we could have a fun raid atmosphere that’s not toxic while trying to achieve CE every raid tier for all of our Raid Team members.

What we offer:
• A community where you can grow as a player as well as have fun and make friends
• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
• Strong leadership with years of wow raiding experience

What we want:
• Adults
• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work.
• Players that are okay with sitting on certain boss fights when needed.

Raid Times:

Tuesday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Wednesday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Thursday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Sometimes we might extend raid times if everyone is down for it.

For more information, add the following Battle Tags:
GM: Fleet#1643 (Notdeadýet)
Recruitment: Raychele#1685

Hello Noahwar, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 8/8 Mythic Uldir (Cutting Edge)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 4/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK,DH, Ranged DPS (Boomie, Hunter, Mage pref but all others considered)

Danger Zone: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

Option 7: Healer (with DPS OS preferred), melee DPS (with potential tank OS pref), all ranged DPS

QQ Puffs: Ranged DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi Noahwar, Malicious of Area52 is looking for a skilled warrior and you may just be it?
Prog: 7/8M
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST
Wednesdays 8-11PM EST during first two weeks of tier
My btag: Chris#111980

Hello,

<The Night Show> is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

We are recruiting for both our Heroic/Mythic raid team and mythic+ personnel.

If you run just mythic + and are looking for a active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!

Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

Recruiting: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue/Exceptional DPS

HUGE Priority: Holy Paladin/R Shaman, Rogue

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

requirements: Discord, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 21+ years old. 365+ ilvl and 20+ heart.

Please contact Skoalmanck#1772 or MrRagerxx#1349 to see if we are a good fit.

Thanks all - still looking but will be reaching out to a couple of people that replied this weekend.

Hey Noahwar, I run the raid for The Infamous on Hyjal-US (Horde), which is currently 5/8M in our second mythic tier. We raid 6:30-9:30 PM PST on Tuesday/Thursday. We are looking to add a few more solid players to CORE (non-bench) roster spots–looking specifically to improve the performance of our last couple DPS slots.

Feel free to add me on bnet (Zarathustra#1351) or discord (Druchaon#0427) if you want to chat–we’d love to try you out in the next week or so before (or just after) BoD comes out so we can hit the ground running.

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

If you’re willing to consider a lower pop server we have a core spot open for a warrior! Feel free to contact us if interested!

[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable guild that has been raiding together for 8 years, looking for dps to push for CE in BFD. We are currently 5/8M and 8/8H.

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Melee:
Warrior
WW Monk

Ranged:
Warlock
Mage
Ele Shammy
Shadow Priest

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us?
Feel free to fill out an application at http:// bit.ly/2xZ1dPU (Remove the space after the //) or Contact one of us in game via BattleTag:

Rawkfist#1140
Minko4000#1590
Zaidian#1658

Hello there Noahwar, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in looking: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

Hey Noah, we’re not on a high pop server, but we need a warrior and do not have one currently on the roster. I think we meet all your other criteria

About Us:

Premonition (8/8M Uldir, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. To get an idea of our raid environment, we can provide a link to our Twitch stream to those interested. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:

Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:

We are looking to trial up to the release of Battle of Dazar’alor.

High

Havoc DH

Warrior

MW Monk

Holy Priest

Hunter

Medium

WW Monk

Mage

Spriest

Ele Sham

Moonkin Druid

Aff/Destro Lock

Rogue

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey Noahwar,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

morpheus#1478 add me lets chat

we are a semi-hardcore horde guild on Tichondrius that will be raiding on tue and thur 6-10.
we are looking for all roles as of now for a mythic raiding team if you have any interest in joining add bnet Escape#1473

Guild: <Disciples of Grey>
Faction: Horde
Server: Kilrogg (US)
Progression: 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge
Raid Times/Days: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PST
We have CORE SPOTS immediately available for skilled:
DPS Warriors (Fury/Arms)
About us: <Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Uldir. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.
If you’re interested in joining us, please add BTag: KingofCanada#1687